Merged: WR Kevin Johnson cut by Browns! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: WR Kevin Johnson cut by Browns!

He'll probably clear waivers

according to ESPN linkedup

He's due a roster bonus of 2mil in 2005, and his pro rate salary for the rest of the year is 391,000 that may preclude teams to claim him off waivers.

So there just may be some hope that the fins may pick him up. He doesn't play LT or G, however, he has good hands, which is what we need from a #2 reciever.

Hey my source has told me that Eagles are #1 in this race followed by us. He's reliable i assure you, he has many connections...

How good are your sources?

Hmmm.. someone mentioned his groove with Couch. Couch is likely to be cut next year as well!

Very he's a bills fan(yes i know...) BUt he was right on the MIlloy and Orlandis gary trades and is theproducer of profootball central..

Originally posted by Chris Chambers
Very he's a bills fan(yes i know...) BUt he was right on the MIlloy and Orlandis gary trades and is theproducer of profootball central..

Does he have aim or is he a member?

Nope we are ahead if the Eagles are the competition. We have a 5-4 record.

Originally posted by massfinfan
he will end up a redskin you wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to break the bad news to you, but that is impossible. Why? Because K.J. doesn't run a 4.2

Originally posted by Jaj
Nope we are ahead if the Eagles are the competition. We have a 5-4 record.

Not exactly. IMO, he won't be claimed.

Kevin Johnson only became productive and a malcontent when the Browns switched from Tim Couch to Kelly Holcomb. He had almost 1100 yards and 9 TDs in 2001 and almost 1000 yards and 8 TDs in 1999. Even given his diminished numbers over the last two years, he would be a better possession receiver than Derrius Thompson and might take some of the pressure off of Chris Chambers.

A word of warning........Kevin Johnson is a REAL SOUR PUSS!!!!

Do we really need a guy that will really go off we don't throw him the ball?

He is Terry Glenn all over again.......KJ will play when KJ feels like it.

A wacko just like Glenn.

Think about this:

Terry Glenn hates Parcells.

demands to be traded.

Is traded by Bellicrap.

He then goes to Green Bay.

Asks to be let go.

Then shows up with the coach he originally hated.

WEIRDO!!!!

Well it's the sourpuss(maybe he's a sourpuss because the Browns drafted 3 wrs in the second round every year after that except last year) who can help us. Oh I am sure you like no catch McKnight and Thompson more.

On an off-beat note:

I just went to that Bills site that was posted. In comparison to that one, the Bills fans have as much knowledge in putting together a good website as the team has in winning a Super Bowl!

That site is awful compared to this one.

Does anyone have the link for the Chargers site like this one?

Actually alot of team's don't have sites like this. Probably this, the Saints site, and KFFL are the best football forums.

BULLETIN:

It has to be thrown to you, so you can catch it.

Chambers: Thrown to (2) catches (2)

Throw it to Thompson and watch him catch it. The Guy was great at washington, what he gets here and all of a sudden he sucks? I don't think so.

Kevin Johnson would be great, but he has to be told ahead of time that our quarterbacks are forward propulsion of the football toward a player with a 80's number on their back.....challenged.

Back
Top Bottom