Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

I would be angry, but this is a late sixth. I am sure Parcells knows more than we do.

If he is more of a FB I can understand it. I didnt see enough out of Mauia to say he is an every down FB. He was ok at times.

Waht don't you get?? We have a running back comeing off major knee surgery and has yet to remain healthy for a full season. His backup is a drug addict that hasn't played in years. We need runinngbacks..

well if the linemen put pressure on the aurterback the secondary will look great already

wooooow....well, that might explain it:

Compares To: MARION BARBER, III-Dallas...Hilliard is a load to bring down in one-on-one situations (54.9% of his non-touchdown runs the last two years, 130-of-299, required multiple defenders to bring him down). He has the forward body lean, leg drive and power to consistently get the tough yardage between the tackles. He is more quick than fast and has been quite as productive getting long yardage off draw plays. He is a capable receiver on controlled routes and has developed into a capable cut blocker. He has made strong recovery from an Achilles tendon injury, but because of a lack of blazing speed, he is better served as an inside runner than one who should be attacking the edges. Barber is a more polished route-runner and receiver, but when used on controlled routes, Hilliard has proven to be a capable safety valve.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/lex-hilliard?id=256

Waht don't you get?? We have a running back comeing off major knee surgery and has yet to remain healthy for a full season. His backup is a drug addict that hasn't played in years. We need runinngbacks..

and we decided to take a DII defensive end instead of an eventual NFL starter in Kevin Smith

if we wanted a good rb, we should of taken the durable beast in the third round. Drafting these sucky guys doesnt do anything

Back
Top Bottom