Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

I know every year someone always asks this, but when do rookie FA's usually start signing?? From what I remember, its usually the day after the draft ends, meaning tommorow. Anyone???

Seriously??

It seems alot of ppl are complaining about the runningback situation. Honestly if parcells wanted a runningback he would have drafted McFadden and im sick of ppl complaining about booker hes gone get over it and now were like 6deep at runningback. I think parcells is picking runningbacks because he doesnt know who else to pick

Waht don't you get?? We have a running back comeing off major knee surgery and has yet to remain healthy for a full season. His backup is a drug addict that hasn't played in years. We need runinngbacks..

Then why'd we deal Booker?????????

i love parcells but i just hope we didnt trade booker because he was picked by muller, becasue booker is a special player, i promise you this is a mistake.

Tillman-Crocker

or

Barrett-Roach

I select the latter two.

Both still avaliable.

Crocker is not a bad player... I meant Bell not Tillman sorry. I think Allen can play well enough this year, so SS will be filled by Bell whom the Dolphins were very high on before getting hurt last preseason. We could use some depth but we have Daniels, Crocker, and Hill.

It seems alot of ppl are complaining about the runningback situation. Honestly if parcells wanted a runningback he would have drafted McFadden and im sick of ppl complaining about booker hes gone get over it and now were like 6deep at runningback. I think parcells is picking runningbacks because he doesnt know who else to pick

Not necessarily. Who would block for McFadden if we picked him? C'mon. You can find RBs in later rounds. You can't find book-end left tackles in those same later rounds. Jake Long was the smartest choice even if Parcells was unhappy with our RB situation.

People should stop talking about 'all the RBs we got'. Hilliard is there for FB depth, a west coast style FB player, which we can all agree the team needs right now.

Not necessarily. Who would block for McFadden if we picked him? C'mon. You can find RBs in later rounds. You can't find book-end left tackles in those same later rounds. Jake Long was the smartest choice even if Parcells was unhappy with our RB situation.

Agreed RB's are too risky and solid ones are a dime a dozen.

I saw one of the guys from scouts inc on the drafttracker chat on espn say that he doesnt play as fast as his 40 times show and he has some medical issues. This is concerning Barret.

Back
Top Bottom