Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

not one QB or WR.. i thought it was a really good draft.. im just wondering whats up..

Probably got him because of Mauia's recent run in with the law. Looks like Mauia might be on the way out.

Our secondary looked weak becuase we were last in pass rush. No pressure on the QB, the opposing WR's have all day to run around and get open.

we are still going to be. The DE we drafted is slow and more of a run guy. And we have no blitzing linebackers worth mentioning.

BPA - 40 TDs in 3 years. With question marks against Ronnie and Ricky this pick is understandable.

Does Bill understand that our secondary is probably one of the weakest in the league??

Our run defense was horrible last year that was a bigger concern and we've definitely improved upfront. Putting pressure on a qb makes your secondary better. Yes I'd like to see some corners but you don't take a corner low on your board over a rb high on your board at this point. Your just trying to find a player that can contribute.

guys I get it now....he's been looked at as a FB....at least that what I read on NFL Countdown...hard worker who runs hard...Mauia had a decent season tho but with Ronnie and Ricky coming back from injuries they might just want to be sure

Ozzy rules!!

The coaches publicly stated they liked our defensive backs more than they thought they would. It is not a surprise to see them going in other spots with their picks.

Hilliard is going to replace Reagen. Classic worker, from a very strong 1AA program, and fits in a one back setting.

Look at some of the WR's being drafted, we can get guys like that as UDFA to compete in camp, but we aren't getting a #1 WR in the 6th round. We have a million safeties currently, I didn't expect them to pick any early. I am a little surprised we haven't picked a CB, but not shocked with what the coaches said before the draft.

when is the fins next pick? 245?

He's a big name from a big school that everybody knows. Of course he's better than the no name guys we picked.... hmmmmm Couple diamonds in the ruff me thinks. Anyway, we're pretty much set at the RB position, these guys are for development and depth.

Folks, Miami signed three FA WRs and have one more on the roster than they will most likely keep. They are not wasting picks on WR in the 6th and 7th rounds on a rookie who will probably not make the team.

Parmale and Hillard are good power runners who may both make the team given that no one can rely upon Ricky to stick for very long.

Back
Top Bottom