Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

Yep we need DB's unless we want Cameron Worrell back.

Yeah, it's not that I don't like the player, I don't like drafting for need. We should have went after a better, higher rated player at that spot.

Ugh. That's frustrating.

Merling and Langford are BOTH 3-4 DEs. Nothing to do with Jason.

All the Boo's for the pats :sidelol:

Dang it the Pats have 3 3rd rounders......:err:

Merling and Langford are BOTH 3-4 DEs. Nothing to do with Jason.

The day Merling tries to line up at DE in a 3-4 at 270 lbs., Pasqueloni will promptly laugh at him and tell him to quick joking around go back to the OLB's where he belongs.

I'm hoping a trade is in the works for JT and we can still draft a WR...not to mention we need a guard and a corner....the FO is going for talent and BAP....this is not a need pick imo

Ozzy rules!!

Yeah, it's not that I don't like the player, I don't like drafting for need. We should have went after a better, higher rated player at that spot.

Ugh. That's frustrating.

I agree with you...if we didn't get Kevin Smith...which is a travesty...we should've went with OG...oh look the team before and after us drafted OG. We definitely reached at this one.

Bad move in my opinion. But the future will tell I guess, but I'm extremely unhappy with this one as it stands.

if we don't make a trade for JT is gonna be a long time before we pick again

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom