Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

:clap: Teams never learn The Chargers gave them a 2nd round pick next year and their 3rd rounder this year what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get why teams keep doing this??? :rolleyes:

On QAM, they were just talking about Langford and mentioned a stat. To paraphrase, in over 200 attempts when the running play went directly at him, Langford gave up only 60 yards. I dont remember the exact numbers, but they said it was around .2 yds/attempt----I will take that every day of the week. I know he was a small-schooler and that that plays into the numbers, or lack thereof, but it still sounds good to me.

As an OLB?You want a faster n more agile player there not a 3-4 DE:lol:

You need to study up on 3-4 defenses.

Look at Parcells' last job for what he looks for in the position...

Outside Linebackers
SOLB Greg Ellis 6'6" 270 lbs.
WOLB DeMarcus Ware 6'4 260 lbs.

Defensive Ends
DE - Marcus Spears 6-4 305
DE - Chris Canty - 6'7" 295

It's not hard to see which category Merling falls into.

On QAM, they were just talking about Langford and mentioned a stat. To paraphrase, in over 200 attempts when the running play went directly at him, Langford gave up only 60 yards. I dont remember the exact numbers, but they said it was around .2 yds/attempt----I will take that every day of the week. I know he was a small-schooler and that that plays into the numbers, or lack thereof, but it still sounds good to me.

when people talked about kevin smith they would say sure he ran a lot but who did he play against? Who did this langford play against?

Who heard of him before the senior bowl?

one more reason to take Langford...another DE off the board...the bucs might still trade for JT

oZZY RULES!!

Yeah....but who did he play against???

You know, I just realized this draft day 1 and now day 2 is moving so fast they can't keep talking about previous picks which is making it much better.

I'm gald he's gone...not the type of LB that we need

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom