Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

If Langford puts on a couple more pounds he will be that Parcells prototype for the 3-4 DE. He is tall and has a big frame, dont like the pick but it could work out, trying to be optimistic because i wanted Connor since i want Crowder out of the middle.

Shefter himself said that after we Drafted two DE there has to be happening something with JT

Well let's see if there was any truth to the Bucs maybe a 3rd and a conditional pick.....

The Bucs pick at 83

Didnt anyone hear Kiper knock on Jacksonville taking Harvey instead of trading for JT?

I can't blame the FO for this pick...yes we'd all like a big play WR but they're sticking to their board and bringing in talent...this kid was the top sleeper and he's a big guy....Jeff said we'd get bigger and we're doing it

Ozzy rules!!

can you guys stop the talk about Conner? we're not drafting him cause he doesn't fit our system....Bill and Jeff want big players and he's not big...Zach is gone cause he wasn't big enough...this guy is another Zach which is a good thing but not for a BP team

Ozzy rules!!

Argh!! I can't believe we get a 6th and the pats get a second next year to trade down in the 3rd.

Good thoughts in.............ahhhhhhhhhhhhh /stopping heart attack

Well....Parcells love of huge lineman has played out......now I think we'll see his love of troubled wide receivers when we take Manningham

Does anybody still want JT traded for a couple of picks this year and another one for next year?

Maybe like a 3rd and a 5th and another 3rd next year, i know he doesnt want to be here anymore but we need more players and dont really have anymore picks till later in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom