Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Doesn't surprise me that Bills would take Merriman, they need AIS and he is a name. Something for the fans to look forward to for them.

I don't think Moss reports to Chicago. Boston Herald just reported Randy Moss says he'll sit out if he doesn't like the team that claims him, and that he wants a ring.

Yeah I certainly cant see Chicago competing for anything with that o-line they field on Sundays. I can honestly say that the addition of Moss would make us an instant contender for at least the AFC Title game when you look at our roster. Marshall, Bess, and Moss would be the best trio in football hands down. Not to mention what that would do for our running game..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Moss reports to Chicago. Boston Herald just reported Randy Moss says he'll sit out if he doesn't like the team that claims him, and that he wants a ring.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescr...he-dislikes-team-that-claims-him/Default.aspx

I think he would.

Let's face it, the NFC is so wide open, Moss in Chicago could be the difference between a Super Bowl and a 7-9 season.

With Moss and Hester chucking it, Matt Forte running it and Jay Cutler chucking it (when he can stay upright), and their defense as is, Moss could be that IT factor. Plus, he could stick it to Minnesota twice while in Chicago.

I think he reports if they take him.

I think he would.

Let's face it, the NFC is so wide open, Moss in Chicago could be the difference between a Super Bowl and a 7-9 season.

With Moss and Hester chucking it, Matt Forte running it and Jay Cutler chucking it (when he can stay upright), and their defense as is, Moss could be that IT factor. Plus, he could stick it to Minnesota twice while in Chicago.

I think he reports if they take him.
chicago has a lot more problems than needing a star wr. they will not sniff the super-bowl even with moss.

Back
Top Bottom