Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
You have to remember that we are talking about the Bills, Merriman automatically becomes their best linebacker, which doesn't say much for their starting crew.

You have to remember that we are talking about the Bills, Merriman automatically becomes their best linebacker, which doesn't say much for their starting crew.

What's the point of an 0-7 team making moves? They might as well see which of their young guys is going to contribute for next season, analyze that and get rid of dead weight. Picking up Merriman seems like a waste of money.

What's the point of an 0-7 team making moves? They might as well see which of their young guys is going to contribute for next season, analyze that and get rid of dead weight. Picking up Merriman seems like a waste of money.

Simple, it puts AIS and he gives them an upgrade at LB so they don't go 0-16, not many coaches go 0-16 to retain their job. Chan needs wins this year and next if he wants to keep his job.

I was feeling pretty good about him falling to Miami, but now I'm starting to think the Rams will snag him.

Tony is set to meet with the Media to discuss Moss at 3:30pm.. The fact that the presser is before the deadline is a bad sign in my eyes. Might come out and say that we have no interest and start taking questions on the Ravens game...

if tony has a chance to get moss and dosent, screw him. i am not saying he said he wont, but if he passes on him, its prob because he would be worried that we would actually have a dynamic offense and he wouldn not be able to kick as many fieldgoals.

Back
Top Bottom