Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Yep, that doesn't make sense. The FO doesn't talk about anything like putting or not putting claims on people or who they are interested in or who they even want to resign.

Tony is set to meet with the Media to discuss Moss at 3:30pm.. The fact that the presser is before the deadline is a bad sign in my eyes. Might come out and say that we have no interest and start taking questions on the Ravens game...

To discuss Moss? They said the purpose of the presser is to discuss Moss? Or is it his daily presser?

They are still thinking about it. Spagnuolo is good friends with Childress and he asked for advice from him (at least that's what I heard).

They were still weighing their options but from what I'm reading its looking like they will pass. A call to Childress would only make them want to pass even more. Also, it's being said that Spags is trying to develop team chemistry and a hard work ethic with his team, two things that don't describe Moss would be hard work ethic and team chemistry.

They were still weighing their options but from what I'm reading its looking like they will pass. A call to Childress would only make them want to pass even more. Also, it's being said that Spags is trying to develop team chemistry and a hard work ethic with his team, two things that don't describe Moss would be hard work ethic and team chemistry.

True.

Anyone else here think that Mike Martz out in Chicago is salivating at the mere thought of acquiring Randy Moss?

Apparently, Moss' people say he won't go to a contender. OK, but then he probably doesn't play at all right? So, what if his only motivation at that point is to get a shot to play Chilly's Vikes? Just thinkin' aloud

My honest guess from reading a million articles today on my day off is that it's between us the bears and the skins.

i was hopeful we would get him, now im nervous we wnt due to sparano meeting with the media at 330. if we were getting him, y not wait till after 4

Has Miami even made a claim yet? I haven't heard anyone say we have.

We won't know til after 4pm probably. Adam Schefter already said that teams that are actually interested in Moss will not make it known til after the 4pm deadline.

I really hope he doesn't go to the Bears. If he doesn't go to Miami, the next best thing is a team we don't play this year and/or an NFC team.

Why? VD held him to zero catches last time we played. Not worried about playing Moss again, but I certainly think he can still hurt a weak corner for a big play a game or two, which will be a deciding factor in the w/l column

Back
Top Bottom