Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

Great post.

Dude, you coulda at least looked down the forum. There are already thousands of posts just like this.

sorry i figured i looked down.. they must have been posted a while ago...

Say what you want but Hall has proven more as an NFL cornerback than anyone on our team outside of Will Allen. I dont see how it would hurt to take a flyer. The raiders just have no clue. I love how people act like Jason allen is better than him and what has Allen proved?

Talent Yes
Headache Yes
No Thank You
Bill Parcells Wants No Nonsense Players, He Has Been A Headcase Since His Second Year And We Want A Positive Outlook On This Team Not A Negative One.

I was not really wating them to bring Hall in, but if its only gonna cost that much then i dont see the problem with it. If Hall even begins to act up I would think Tony Sparano wouldnt take any of his ****, and just release him.

Are you kidding me??? I live in Atlanta so I've had the "pleasure" of watching this guy play for a long time and believe me, he sucks. He's not a team guy and he bites too much on double moves. He's the poster boy for getting toasted. No thanks, I'll take Goodman and a developing Jason Allen.

With our secondary needing an influx of talent why pass on a guy that is just a year removed from back to back pro bowl years. People have short memories. Oakland is a mess right now and there is a sense of a sunk ship already. If Al Davis continues to be an idiot, reap the rewards.

With our secondary needing an influx of talent why pass on a guy that is just a year removed from back to back pro bowl years. People have short memories. Oakland is a mess right now and there is a sense of a sunk ship already. If Al Davis continues to be an idiot, reap the rewards.

he never should have made that last pro bowl, he did nothing to deserve it. Walt harris had 10 ints and somehow Hall gets in over him. Pure crap.

Hall is a name, and nothing else.

he never should have made that last pro bowl, he did nothing to deserve it. Walt harris had 10 ints and somehow Hall gets in over him. Pure crap.

Hall is a name, and nothing else.

thats your opinion. Interceptions are not always an indicator of how good a corner is. If that is the basis then Will Allen is not good. Hall did not have a bad year and go to the pro bowl thats for sure. Goodman has barely been a starter in this league but we should pass on taking a chance on a possible stud down the line, makes no sense to me. What do we have to lose?

thats your opinion. Interceptions are not always an indicator of how good a corner is. If that is the basis then Will Allen is not good. Hall did not have a bad year and go to the pro bowl thats for sure. Goodman has barely been a starter in this league but we should pass on taking a chance on a possible stud down the line, makes no sense to me. What do we have to lose?

INTS are not the reason Harris should have gotten in, no. Its the fact that he literally won games for the niners that year.

Why shouldnt we take a chance? Cause it will cost us. Hall has a 16 million dollar injury clause in his contract. If he gets injured during the season, hes guaranteed 16 million dollars.

pixel-1.gif
ProFootballTalk reports the cost to claim CB DeAngelo Hall on waivers is just the pro-rated portion of his $1 million salary, which is roughly $470,000.
However, that total is misleading because a serious Hall injury would mean that his $16 million in unpaid bonus money would become guaranteed. With Terence Newman set to return after the Cowboys bye, we can't even see Jerry Jones taking on that risk. Hall is certain to find work after clearing waivers.

screw hall.

Back
Top Bottom