Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

I personally like Al Davis. As long as the Raiders stay in the AFC, it's an almost garunteed win.

That I can agree with. I truly think if his team releases a bunch of players including Michael Huff that the NFL should think about seizing control of the team from Davis because even with the great things he did in the past, Davis has no clue anymore.

That I can agree with. I truly think if his team releases a bunch of players including Michael Huff that the NFL should think about seizing control of the team from Davis because even with the great things he did in the past, Davis has no clue anymore.

I fully support the release of Huff. I want him BAD. If it winds up being a choice of anyone and Huff (off the Raiders), it's Huff.

In seriousness, I agree with you. This is a clear case of tanking the season. There has to be some sort of a competetivness clause violation.

I disagree.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...-s=DEFENSIVE_PASSES_INT_DEFENSED&d-447263-n=1

Third in the league in passes defended. (16, two above him with 17, Will Allen leads the Fins with 10)

11th in the league in solo tackles. (43. Akin Ayodele leads the Fins with 28)

He can knock passes down AND tackle (something the rest of our team has trouble doing.)

Hall can't help the fact that the rest of his team sucks (with the exception of nmandi.)

He would be an immediate and drastic upgrade to our secondary, and at 25 years old, can be contributing to the team for years to come.

I HOPE we do go after him.

I dont think we will, but I am still hoping we do.

great. the guy dominates the stats. wooot
if teams don't respect you, they're going to come after you. it's as easy as that. thus the stats. that still doesn't explain how he is 31st in the league defending his guy, who btw it usually the #2 WR on the other team.

I fully support the release of Huff. I want him BAD. If it winds up being a choice of anyone and Huff (off the Raiders), it's Huff.

In seriousness, I agree with you. This is a clear case of tanking the season. There has to be some sort of a competetivness clause violation.

He has clearly lost his mind. I think players started quiting on the team when Kiffin was fired. Oakland with the exception of the Denver game was competitive and starting to play well, since they fired kiffin they have been blown out three times. The players are sick of the organization's head idiot. Davis is clearly the problem in Oakland now.

great. the guy dominates the stats. wooot
if teams don't respect you, they're going to come after you. it's as easy as that. thus the stats. that still doesn't explain how he is 31st in the league defending his guy, who btw it usually the #2 WR on the other team.

They are gonna come after our secondary regardless. At least Hall can tackle them and/or make a play on the ball.

I dont know about you, but I am sick and tired of seeing our secondary fall on their ***** and grabbing air instead of wrapping a guy up. (Granted, we played much better the last couple of weeks, but Hall has more raw talent than anyone we have back there now.)

If our coaching staff can improve Hall the way they have been improving the guys we have now, watch out.

They are gonna come after our secondary regardless. At least Hall can tackle them and/or make a play on the ball.

I dont know about you, but I am sick and tired of seeing our secondary fall on their ***** and grabbing air instead of wrapping a guy up. (Granted, we played much better the last couple of weeks, but Hall has more raw talent than anyone we have back there now.)

If our coaching staff can improve Hall the way they have been improving the guys we have now, watch out.

I love how some people feel like Hall is a worse player than Nate Jones.

big if right there. if Hall was willing to improve, i think he'd still be in Atlanta.

Why would we pick up someone who is a locker room cancer, or surely could be. He thinks his Sh*t doesn't stink and that is not the kind of player the Trifecta normally goes for. I thank them for that, because i can then disregard threads like this one.
just say NO

why would you want huff? hes horrible to. hes always out of position and cant tackle for ****.

I love how some people feel like Hall is a worse player than Nate Jones.

the problem with your line of thinking is he isnt going to want to be a 4th CB. or for that matter paid like a 4th CB.....so being better then nate jones has nothing to do with anything.

the problem with your line of thinking is he isnt going to want to be a 4th CB. or for that matter paid like a 4th CB.....so being better then nate jones has nothing to do with anything.

im not saying he will be the 4th guy, im just talking the level of guy you cut. He is probably better than Goodman or Allen from his time in the NFL . Neither Goodman or Allen have established themselves as good corners and a good game or two does not change that.

Back
Top Bottom