MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs

HAHA, he was talking about you can see the lack of talent here? bahahaha That's why you never open your mouth too soon.

They said on WQAM during the game that it was likely that this move would happen. They kept saying things like "Get by the phone Jay, the Chiefs will be calling".

wow, that's just too good. He takes a parting blow saying we lack talent, a week later we shut out the chiefs, and now he signs with them.

So I have a question. If what the Miami Dolphins have is a 'lack of talent', then what exactly do the Chiefs have?

wow, that's just too good. He takes a parting blow saying we lack talent, a week later we shut out the chiefs, and now he signs with them.

So I have a question. If what the Miami Dolphins have is a 'lack of talent', then what exactly do the Chiefs have?

A "talentless abundance" ??

Looks like the Chiefs didn't waste a trip to Miami after all...

Chiefs | Feely signed
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:15:14 -0700

The Kansas City Star reports the Kansas City Chiefs have signed free-agent PK Jay Feely (Dolphins) to a one-year contract. Financial terms were not disclosed.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

I remember listening to the commentators in the KC-Miami game when KC missed the field goal. One of the commentators said that after that miss, they may want to check into town as their maybe a kicker waiting around in recently released Jay Feely....

Well, they wasted no time. Looks like Feely will now get a shot at his old team.

Word of advice to KC, make sure you are at least at the 30 yard line if you want to kick a FG.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

I remember listening to the commentators in the KC-Miami game when KC missed the field goal. One of the commentators said that after that miss, they may want to check into town as their maybe a kicker waiting around in recently released Jay Feely....

Well, they wasted no time. Looks like Feely will now get a shot at his old team.

Word of advice to KC, make sure you are at least at the 30 yard line if you want to kick a FG.

Eh....

Feely did what was asked of him last year, he kicked almost every FG he attempted. He doesn't have the most powerful leg but i'd say he's a good kicker. The problem is his very weak on kickoffs so hopefully the Chiefs have an answer for that.

Ha Ha. Jay Feely.

Jay Feely Signed with the Chiefs yesterday a week after making some harsh comments about his former Miami Dolphins team mates saying that "You can still see the lack of talent in Miami." Well Jay..... I'm glad to see you have signed with a more talented team. LMAO. BOO YAH. :hi5: :up:

I really don't understand some of the comments toward Feely, he certainly didn't leave our team because he thought we lacked talent (which imo, he's right), he left because he got cut.

Feely a Chief...and he thought Miami Lacked Talent!

From Rotoworld:

Chiefs signed K Jay Feely to a one-year contract.

Feely isn't great on kickoffs, but K.C. won't be doing much of that anyways. The 32-year-old is accurate, having nailed 44 of his last 50 field goal tries. He's a big upgrade over Nick Novak and Connor Barth.
Source: Kansas City Star

Good luck Feely....KC IMO is definately going in the opposite direction the Dolphins are. I hope Karma bites him square in the A$%!

Back
Top Bottom