MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs

LOL! see you week 15, Feely. lets see where each team is at that point.

From Rotoworld:

Chiefs signed K Jay Feely to a one-year contract.

Feely isn't great on kickoffs, but K.C. won't be doing much of that anyways. The 32-year-old is accurate, having nailed 44 of his last 50 field goal tries. He's a big upgrade over Nick Novak and Connor Barth.
Source: Kansas City Star

Good luck Feely....KC IMO is definately going in the opposite direction the Dolphins are. I hope Karma bites him square in the A$%!

The teams have very similar talent and Kc is building quite nicely. They lack a QB which is something you just picked up but that's really the difference in the 2 teams. Actually KC has more offensive talent considering LJ is better than Brown or Ricky, Bowe is better than any WR you have and Gonzo is better than Fasano. IF Croyle develops they'll have the same opportunities to win games that you guys have.

The teams have very similar talent and Kc is building quite nicely. They lack a QB which is something you just picked up but that's really the difference in the 2 teams. Actually KC has more offensive talent considering LJ is better than Brown or Ricky, Bowe is better than any WR you have and Gonzo is better than Fasano. IF Croyle develops they'll have the same opportunities to win games that you guys have.

17-0 at halftime really showed that right? And the "its preseason" does not qualify here because it was the 3rd preseason game and both starters played a full half at least.

KC is definately the worst 1 or 2 teams in the league. It doesnt matter how much talent they have, Herm and Carl have driven that team into the ground.. More Carl than Herm, but its no secret Herm doesnt know how to call plays or manage a clock to save his butt..

Also, Croyle will NEVER develop because he has no talent.

17-0 at halftime really showed that right? And the "its preseason" does not qualify here because it was the 3rd preseason game and both starters played a full half at least.

KC is definately the worst 1 or 2 teams in the league. It doesnt matter how much talent they have, Herm and Carl have driven that team into the ground.. More Carl than Herm, but its no secret Herm doesnt know how to call plays or manage a clock to save his butt..

Also, Croyle will NEVER develop because he has no talent.

I know you are a smarter fan than to put any stock in preseason. I guess Buffalo will be better than Indy as they led the Colts 17-0 at the half the other night, the Panthers will be the best team in the league as they led 34-0 at the half the other night, the Pats will stink b/c they traled 24-3 at the half the other night. it's preseason, I know you guys are looking for bright spots but preseason is meaningless and KC has as much, if not more, talent on O and more talent on D. the missing piece is the QB, if Chad reunited w/ Herm KC would be better than Miami.

I know you are a smarter fan than to put any stock in preseason. I guess Buffalo will be better than Indy as they led the Colts 17-0 at the half the other night, the Panthers will be the best team in the league as they led 34-0 at the half the other night, the Pats will stink b/c they traled 24-3 at the half the other night. it's preseason, I know you guys are looking for bright spots but preseason is meaningless and KC has as much, if not more, talent on O and more talent on D. the missing piece is the QB, if Chad reunited w/ Herm KC would be better than Miami.

Dont try to discredit me because you hate Miami. The third preseason game is used as a measuring stick to show the coaches where the team stands. We all know Miami and KC played ALL their starters in the first half and both teams brought out all they had, and both teams game planned, so this game was a good indication of where both teams are.

You can try to use the Buffalo Indy game to discredit me too however it does not work because of who played. Someone like yourself should know that. Where was Peyton Manning on the field? Wouldnt you agree that if he played, the score would not have been 17-0. One cannot use that game as a measuring stick and compare it to ours in terms of preseason.

Carolina could definately be a great team and NE could definately stink, as you suggest. But 1 thing that is not discredited is the fact that Miami and KC had starters playing starters, not holding anything back, and played as it was a regular season game.

Your hatred and bias for Miami shines through in lightening bolts as you try and state KC is a better team than Miami while everyone in the english speaking world knows KC has taken strides back, strides they cannot afford because they stink anyways, regardless of talent, due to the fact KC has a coach that doesnt know how to make decisions and a GM that completely tore the team to the ground. Case in point

Dont try to discredit me because you hate Miami. The third preseason game is used as a measuring stick to show the coaches where the team stands. We all know Miami and KC played ALL their starters in the first half and both teams brought out all they had, and both teams game planned, so this game was a good indication of where both teams are.

You can try to use the Buffalo Indy game to discredit me too however it does not work because of who played. Someone like yourself should know that. Where was Peyton Manning on the field? Wouldnt you agree that if he played, the score would not have been 17-0. One cannot use that game as a measuring stick and compare it to ours in terms of preseason.

Carolina could definately be a great team and NE could definately stink, as you suggest. But 1 thing that is not discredited is the fact that Miami and KC had starters playing starters, not holding anything back, and played as it was a regular season game.

Your hatred and bias for Miami shines through in lightening bolts as you try and state KC is a better team than Miami while everyone in the english speaking world knows KC has taken strides back, strides they cannot afford because they stink anyways, regardless of talent, due to the fact KC has a coach that doesnt know how to make decisions and a GM that completely tore the team to the ground. Case in point

Where did I say KC had a great team? I said they have as much talent, if not more, as you guys do. That's not an outrageous statement.

I know Peyton didn't play but so what, did that stop Indy's D from holding Buf's O w/o their starting QB?

I am OBJECTIVE, when I see reasons to praise Miami I post them and when I see reasons to criticize I post them. I have been mostly right as you guys have been pretty bad most of the decade. I haven't said you guys will stink but you guys are acting like you will be great b/c you beat KC and Jax in preseason games. Those games are meaningless and if you don't think KC and Mia match up well you don't follow football closely enough.

Where did I say KC had a great team? I said they have as much talent, if not more, as you guys do. That's not an outrageous statement.

I know Peyton didn't play but so what, did that stop Indy's D from holding Buf's O w/o their starting QB?

I am OBJECTIVE, when I see reasons to praise Miami I post them and when I see reasons to criticize I post them. I have been mostly right as you guys have been pretty bad most of the decade. I haven't said you guys will stink but you guys are acting like you will be great b/c you beat KC and Jax in preseason games. Those games are meaningless and if you don't think KC and Mia match up well you don't follow football closely enough.

noone said anyone is going to be great. The general consensus here is it would be a great success to win 5-7 games, and from what we see in how this team takes the field, and executes plays, that will be accomplished.

noone said anyone is going to be great. The general consensus here is it would be a great success to win 5-7 games, and form what we see in hwo this team takes the field, and exectues plays, that will be accomplished.

That's the range I see them in too.

Everybody knows the preseason games are meaningless as far as who wins and loses. You have to look at who plays and who they're playing against. Don't even try to compare our preseason games to the Colts and Pats. Everybody knows the Pats have nothing at QB behind Brady. I'm sure if Brady was in, they would have scored more than 3 points.

In Miami's case though, you can see some indication of what they have. It may be preseason, but their defense (worst in the league against the run last year) managed to keep the Chiefs starting offense from scoring when they had a 1st and goal from the 3 yd line. Are you going to try telling me that stuffing Larry Johnson (who you said is better than RW and RB) means nothing just because it was preseason? johnson had 13 carries for a measly 36 yds, Jones-Drew had 12 yds, and Fred Taylor had 7 yds.

It may be preseason, and the games may not matter, but I would say what the defense is doing against starting offenses deserves a little optimism.

I wish Feeley the best he did a great job for us. I never liked his mouth even with his Culpepper comments but he did his job very well.

One day this kicker, lol, will mouth off to a thug player (and there's a lot in the NFL) and get his scrawny pale butt whooped!

That said, he does have a decent amount of talent but KC still is in shambles.

One day this kicker, lol, will mouth off to a thug player (and there's a lot in the NFL) and get his scrawny pale butt whooped!

That said, he does have a decent amount of talent but KC still is in shambles.

Especially if its Joey Porter.

He will get his whole thug crew to beat u down because he is just that bad. Be funny as hell if a guy got in a kicker's face and got beat down lol.
I would love Feeley to beat down Porter, would be good payback for the things he has done with animals

Back
Top Bottom