MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs

HAHAHA I wonder what his mouth said this time.

:sidelol:

I saw that too just a min ago!!!! :lol: Who knows what this moron did. He mightve just been honest with Herm and let him know how bad of a coach and how much of a bewb he is. :beer1:

umm I have seen nothing about this, and actually I have read they are very happy with him

Well you read wrong my friend. I dont think a team cuts a guy after one day if they are very happy with him. Watch NFL network if you need to see it. Because its true.....Feely got the axe just one day after he signed. :lol:

I didn't like Feely's comments on the way out the door, but I understood his frustration. But :sidelol: at the Chiefs for letting him go with their PK situation. At least we had a guy in camp who made everything in sight. KC's got nuttin'.

I think Herm Edwards just found out what Feely said about Miami's "lack of talent" after being cut and thought to himself ....
"What does this kicker have to say about our team after Miami beat us 24-0?"

Feeley was a great kicker for us. I have no hard ill feelings toward him, well actually after he made those comments about us not having talent, i put him in the TOOL category. I did not even know he was even in KC. When did they sign him and release him?

Back
Top Bottom