MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs

No interest in a noodle legged, loose lipped kicker who can't get a kickoff to the 20 yard line?

Shocking.

Was posted already but must be a record short stay. He must be losing leg strength or something.

Michael Phelps won 8 Golds

b9eo8n-1.jpg

What?

Those @$$hole Chief kickers.

They kept kicking the ball into the kids on the field.

On Saturday before the game, children wore red, white and blue shirts to make an American flag image as the stadium sang the star-spangled banner.

As the kids were getting set-up, the Chiefs kickers were just drilling bombs into the kids.

Kinda glad Feely got 'the boot'.

Cheifs cut Feely

Ah repost my bad.

Looks like Jay got out-kicked...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what he is doing wrong? He must smell bad or something because he can kick in the NFL.....He's proven that in his career, but for whatever reason teams aren't picking up on this. I know he's a liability on special teams but there are plenty of guys who wont kick with the accuracy Feely does. I guess he can go join Vanderjagt in the unemployment line.

Jay Feely gets cut by Chiefs one day after signing..

I feel bad for him. He gets cut a day after signing a one year deal with the Chiefs. Apparently they had a kickoff in practice with the three kickers, and the one with the worst kicking went home. dang.

im sure he'll find a home somewhere soon.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Kicker Jay Feely has been cut by the Kansas City Chiefs, a day after signing a one-year deal. Feely was an eight-year veteran who kicked for Miami last season. He was brought in to challenge Connor Barth and Nick Novak for the starting job.

The three had what coach Herm Edwards called a "kick off" on Monday and Tuesday to determine who would make the team.
Chiefs president Carl Peterson announced Feely's release on Wednesday.

Been covered a number of times but you wouldn't know it since the mods quickly combine and move the threads out of this forum since it's no longer Fin-centric.

GroundhogDayPosters-1.jpg

I was defiantly on the Feely bandwagon a few years ago, its unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom