Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

LOL, of course this thread was moved. Boo hoo hooo.....any threads criticizing Henne is too much to handle for main forum posters :(

Why a stupid comment. So they only value o-line becuase they drafted Long in the first round 3 year ago?

I do not get why it was moved, its relevant and affects our division....

d-1

One of the biggest things he has is great pocket presence and escape ability. The Jets lost Damian Woody and their backup Tackle (Wayne Hunter) was killing them all game. But Sanchez was able to slide around the pocket and give himself more time to make plays.

Henne can throw a spiral you idiot. Jason allen blew coverage on braylon and he isnt even a dolphin anymore. Texans had the game in the bag? They should have tried to score TD with the 32.. THATS RIGHT 32 RANKED PASS D with a minute to go.

Not sure how many saw the Jets-Texans game, but the Texans had this game signed sealed dilvered as a sure win, but Sanchez, with 14 seconds left threw a beautiful spiral for a TD, something Henne could not do against Pittsburgh.

Sanchez has that "it" factor, something that Henne does not and will never learn or aquire, you just can't teach this sort of gift. An amazing victory for the Jets....

The Texans had this game in the bag and won.......

d-1
Did you account for the protection Sanchez got, the better oline play he has, the better receiving core and running he has and oh yeah lets not forget Jason Allen in coverage helping out!probably not but continue praising Sanchez, whom if you watch him careful gets away with alot of things! is he better than henne sure, but much not at all

OWTF.....

d-1

Henne can throw a spiral you idiot. Jason allen blew coverage on braylon and he isnt even a dolphin anymore. Texans had the game in the bag? They should have tried to score TD with the 32.. THATS RIGHT 32 RANKED PASS D with a minute to go.

i think its safe to say that as of right now sanchez is a little bit ahead of henne . i still think henne is decent and has a chance to be a pretty solid qb for you guys. i thought benching him was stupid.

Did you account for the protection Sanchez got, the better oline play he has, the better receiving core and running he has and oh yeah lets not forget Jason Allen in coverage helping out!probably not but continue praising Sanchez, whom if you watch him careful gets away with alot of things! is he better than henne sure, but much not at all

Sacked 3 times, hit 7 times, and faced pressure almost every time he dropped back today. These last few games, the O-line hasn't been it's dominant self. Woody has slipped from last season, Mangold is a little dinged up, and Slauson is a 1st year starter that has also been injured. After Woody got hurt, they lined up Mario Williams against his replacement, Wayne Hunter, and he was in Sanchez's face on almost every passing play for the rest of the game.

Henne can throw a spiral, and yes Jason Allen sucks and lets a receiver behind him because he thinks he has inside help from a safety, BUT... The best throw on the drive was the beautifully timed touch pass to Holmes in the corner of the end zone. That my friend is a pass Henne DOES NOT MAKE. His spiral either gets picked off, or goes out of the end zone there.

Sanchez is not just " a little bit better" than Henne, Sanchez is wayyyy better than Henne.
When was the last time, if ever ( I may be wrong), Henne has brought a team back from a deficit with little time left on the clock & no time outs? Sanchez has done it 3 times in 3 weeks. Sanchez has the clutch gene, Henne does not.

You Fins fans annoyed at your team trying to build the trenches obviously didn't follow the 3 years leading up to the Jets drafting Sanchez. A huge reason why he is looking so good right now is that the Jets had a talented offensive line around him from day one. Last year we had four number one picks starting for us and this year we have three. If you want Henner or anyone to develop into a franchise QB you need to focus on the less sexy positions first.

Back
Top Bottom