Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

Henne vs Sanchez

Is that argument over?
Really guys you need to draft a QB in the 1st round.
I´d hate for the Dolphins to somehow trade up and grab Luck, he is the real deal

i hope we do trade up and get Luck,it's about time we get ourselves a REAL QB and not any bargain basement ones...

I'm sure there are Dolphins fans who still think Henne is better and Henning is the only reason we are not seeing that. Hogwash, Henne could have never in a million years pulled off what Sanchez did today. My hats off to him. He looks bad at times but bounces back big time.

Sanchez = OVERRATED!!!

His WRs make him look much better than he is. Even with one of the best group of WRs out there he completes only a little over 50% of his passes. Most of his plays are short yardage TDs and quick slants that the WRs take to the house. Misses wide open WRs down the field. Still has a long way to go. Classic example of a team carrying a QB. The Jets would be downright scary if they had a good QB.

As for Henne??? Coaching staff has kind of ****ed the kid up. I would imagine Sanchez QB rating would be around 39 if he played for the Dolphins.

I think it's safe to say that this debate is over. I would really like us to draft a QB in the 1st round for once.

The debate is long long over....and Sanchez keeps getting better.

That's what happens when you have a GM that prioritizes playmakers over Guards and Tackles and 3-4 DEs.

Sanchez will go for it. He's not afraid of having a 3 INT game one week, and then winning 3 straight games throwing for 5 TDs. Henne plays it too safe. He won't go for it. So when things get difficult, he folds. Or the pressure mounts, and someone else folds and the Dolphins lose. The Dolphins are settling for mediocre,and Henne is part of that.

Sanchez will go for it. He's not afraid of having a 3 INT game one week, and then winning 3 straight games throwing for 5 TDs. Henne plays it too safe. He won't go for it. So when things get difficult, he folds. Or the pressure mounts, and someone else folds and the Dolphins lose. The Dolphins are settling for mediocre,and Henne is part of that.

Perfect!

The debate is long long over....and Sanchez keeps getting better.

That's what happens when you have a GM that prioritizes playmakers over Guards and Tackles and 3-4 DE.

but but Jake Long, Phillip Merling, Kendall Lankford, Shawn Murphy, Donald Thomas, etc. BEG to differ!

Who needs SKILL POSITION players when you have monsters like that.... everyone knows that it's Left Tackles that win you Super Bowls.

the debate definitely continues.

a few different bounces and the jets are probably 6-5.

I give very little credit to sanchez for the victories in the nail biters the past three weeks. but I would fully expect a jets fan, who frequents a miami website to wave there pompoms and do jumping jacks over how good they think their qb is.

the jets are a complete team IMO. nothing about sanchez screams franchise to me... especially the late INT that could've lost the game. but go ahead and tell us all about how amazing sanchez is.

Im with you guys, Sanchez aint afraid of INTs, he goes for the WIN.
Henne is scared of what his coaches might do to him if he throws INTs, and SANCHEZ has everythingto do with these close wins, dont fool yourself, we win because of HIM not in spte of HIM

but but Jake Long, Phillip Merling, Kendall Lankford, Shawn Murphy, Donald Thomas, etc. BEG to differ!

Who needs SKILL POSITION players when you have monsters like that.... everyone knows that it's Left Tackles that win you Super Bowls.

Dude you forgot Cared Ordrick! That guy has more broken bones then tackles as a Dolphin! And everyone knows DE is the most important piece of the 3-4!

Back
Top Bottom