Merged X3: Ted Ginn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X3: Ted Ginn

It is one game....but it wouldve been nice to keep him as a pure KR on our team.

i still think it was dumb to get rid of him
once they got marshall i was like ok they both could open each others game
and or ted can concentrate on special teams we gave him away for a jelly donut..
He was a jet killer..
I remember when bob kucheburg ripped ted for being a wuss he came back with his best game ever..
:crazy:

Can't keep the speed guy so you trash for a 5th (which is a useless pick)

BUt we bring in cowboys trash

And they wonder why no one goes to the games...

Ted Ginn Junior having Monster day in San Fran today

I am just posting this to point it directly to those on the D.D. board/posters who thought I was full of it (you know what) , for wanting to get rid of Ronnie Brown and keeping Ted Ginn Jr.

I wonder what they're saying now...?

Ronnie Brown was a complete and total bust and we should have kept Ted Ginn Junior.....

The Dolphin Digest Board has lost all credibility, as it censors fans opinions.....

d-1

you mean like he did against the jets that one night?...so what?

So What?? When a player can win a game all by himself that is a valuable player. He was the only return threat they had and they let him go. Now it looks like we're gonna have to setle for 5-9 yard gains by devon Bess with absolutely no threat of a long return.

They gave up on Ginn way too soon and even if he wasn't much of a pass receiver he still has to draw coverage because of his speed leaving others open. He would've been very helpful in that way for Marshall.
This regime gives up on players way too early. The revolving door approach doesn't work.

need to merge the ginn posts mods
even though it will end up in the depths of the sea because
former dolphins doing well is blasphemy to talk about..:crazy:

Ted Ginn was a TERRIBLE draft pick at that spot but definitely a guy who could contribute.

Once again, another player I said we should have kept. Ted Ginn was completely worthless as a #1 receiver and I was all about dumping him at that point. Then we loaded up with some balls, made the deal for a true #1 and Ted Ginn was the a viable offensive threat downfield in the slot where teams couldn't double team him for fear of Brandon's abilities.

Just let me run the franchise.

Ted Ginn - 268 return yards today. The rest of the 49ers offense - 211 yds. Crazy...

Well hooray for the Ginn family!

Hindsight, it probably would have been smart to keep him since he has a few talents that put him above whoever our #6 WR is.

Back
Top Bottom