Merged X3: Ted Ginn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X3: Ted Ginn

Ted Ginn was a TERRIBLE draft pick at that spot but definitely a guy who could contribute.

Once again, another player I said we should have kept. Ted Ginn was completely worthless as a #1 receiver and I was all about dumping him at that point. Then we loaded up with some balls, made the deal for a true #1 and Ted Ginn was the a viable offensive threat downfield in the slot where teams couldn't double team him for fear of Brandon's abilities

Just let me run the franchise.

shhhh your making too much sense..
:crazy::lol2::hump::rolleyes2::lol:

Apb!

Be on the lookout.
A speedy, talented, motivated, athlete has stolen a 49'rs uniform and masquerading
as Ted Ginn Jr.

I wanted to keep him as a #2 or 3 but especially for his return skills..

all those people who were ready to trade him out of here for a jug of gatorade, look at how we did on kick offs and punts last year. We were horrible. All the hatred for ted ginn because he was not a #1 WR. WHO THE F*CK CARES. If the guy can help win football games he should be on the team. I do remember that jets game and if we did not have ted ginn we would not have won that game, yeah it was one game, but how many games did our special teams win for us last year. ZERO, matter of fact they may have cost us some games. i am sick of all the haters on here who claim to be Dolphins fans but seem to hate so many players on our team. News Flash, you are supposed to hate the players on the opposing teams, ie. tom brady, mark sanchez etc etc Now does henne make some bone headed plays and plss me off at times, yes but for now he is our starter and as far as I see, he is the best chance we have to win, it is not matt moore or anyone else on this roster. please just shut up and lets see what Chad Henne can do with a new OFfensive Coordinator. Henning was horrible, I can only hope daboll will be better. If you are a fins fan, act like one and cheer for your team........

Remember he did that ONE game for us too against the Jets. Let's see what he does for the year before we feel cheated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell I'll take that 1 game a year over Austin Spitler.

He still runs out of bounds in SF, which he did here. But last time I checked a 170 pound stick man shouldn't be running into Special teams units with back up linebackers who's only job is to take off someones head. But hey, we want hardnosed football and if Ginn doesn't dive for that extra yard hes a ***** and we don't like soft football players.

Ginn also fair caught a punt at the 5, stupid decision earlier in the game. With ginn you get the good and the bad. Nothing suggest he was worth that #9 overall pick. Give me a couple returns a year, a WR reverse, and a couple deep bombs even if to just spread out the D. Thats all he has to be limited too and hes 10x an Austin Spitler. Thats my issue.

My rep is all red because X-poc negative repped over 1,000 of my post just because I had a picture of Ginn in my avatar and he commented, "ginn sucks". Its funny to see some posters defending him or wishing he was still here because I didn't see them when I was trying to defend his right to be a part of this football team. Nearly everyone wanted him gone, and I feel the coach staff was kind of pressured into shipping him out.

Heres some recent tweets from our beloved players:

KendallLangford Kendall Langford

Lol hell yea he is RT @E_Ninety3: That boi Ginn goin ham

VontaeDavis21 Vontae Davis

Teddy Ginn Does It Again I'm A Wittness

Roberto_Wallace PTY 507

Speed speed speed!

SeanSMITH4 Sean Smith

My dawg ballin aint he??!!! RT @Q17: Ted Gin. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Lol

I knew this thread was going to pop up. Good for him, I always felt a little bad for him

Ginn can return. With all our ST problems, could have helped.

His 2010 Receiving 9 Receptions for 36 yards, on a team with several WR injuries.

They ditched his salary more than anything.

LMAO at people who honestly believe that Ginn is all of a sudden good. He is a crappy player and he will always be crap. We lost nothing by getting rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom