Merged X3: Ted Ginn | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X3: Ted Ginn

Vaark, You're right, EVERYONE was glad to get rid of him, now you all want him back? And people wonder why this fanbase is considered stupid.

Lose lose with this team, we keep him we're morons but we trade him and we're morons too

He has moments of greatness thats for sure. I know a couple of my friends that are Niners fans are glad he's on their team

Ginn's spot on the team's roster apparently was not even assured until this week when he agreed to a dramatic reduction of his base salary. Ginn consented to reduce his salary from $2,218,750 million to $1 million this season, reported Brian McIntyre, citing a league source. Ginn can earn an additional $400,000 in undisclosed incentives. Ginn is also listed as the team's top punt returner, and he's No. 2 on kickoffs behind rookie Kendall Hunter.

Read more: Report: Ginn accepts pay cut to remain with 49ers
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

I was a huge Ginn supporter, and this is why. He single handedly swept the Jets 2 years ago. He can change a game. We were stupid to trade him.

Consistency. He lacks it. Very similar to the Henne arguements we've had. He'd shine against the Jesters then suck for weeks.

Didn't have a catch as a WR and had 0 yds on 1 rush. Sounds like his time with the Dolphins does it not?

Some people are easily impressed. The PR was nice, but that KR was all terrible ST coverage by the Seahawks. Ginn got the ball and ran to the sidelines and just outran everyone. Someone should have been there waiting on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom