Merged X4: Sam Bradford Released........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X4: Sam Bradford Released........

In the past three years, which QB has more availability? Tannehill or Bradford?

Bradford has played in 3 more games during that time without a torn ACL.

It’s one thing to think it’s time to move on from Tannehill, something I agree with, but anybody thinking Bradford is any kind of upgrade can’t be taken seriously.

It’s one thing to think it’s time to move on from Tannehill, something I agree with, but anybody thinking Bradford is any kind of upgrade can’t be taken seriously.

Who is calling him an upgrade?

I wouldnt even call him an upgrade to Osweiler.

I WOULD call him an upgrade to Fales though, and if RT doesnt heal that shoulder we could use a back up.

I really dont see the harm in bringing him in.

We already have 4 backups on the team, we don’t need another. Plus, no way he would survive behind our OL lol

But was he at least available to play? That's what I mean. Is Tannehill a better back up if he can't even back up? I'm not in favor of bringing Bradford in to unseat anyone, just curious as to which one of the two is actually available to play.

Who is calling him an upgrade?

I wouldnt even call him an upgrade to Osweiler.

I WOULD call him an upgrade to Fales though, and if RT doesnt heal that shoulder we could use a back up.

I really dont see the harm in bringing him in.

The worst reason given for signing just about every player that hits the market. Second worst: Watch the pats sign him.

And he is certainly not an upgrade to Fales. Bradford is broken. I have no interest in a severely injury prone player as my last option at the position.

We already have 4 backups on the team, we don’t need another. Plus, no way he would survive behind our OL lol
Yea, but one is on IR, the other is probably going to end up on IR, yet another should be playing in the CFL, and then we have the one that is starting tomorrow.

Sean Payton had 3 QBs on the field for a single play. We could only do that if their nurse-practitioners accompany them onto the field.

The worst reason given for signing just about every player that hits the market. Second worst: Watch the pats sign him.

And he is certainly not an upgrade to Fales. Bradford is broken. I have no interest in a severely injury prone player as my last option at the position.

Okie Dokie.

Season is shot anyway.

But was he at least available to play? That's what I mean. Is Tannehill a better back up if he can't even back up? I'm not in favor of bringing Bradford in to unseat anyone, just curious as to which one of the two is actually available to play.

I know exactly what you were trying to hint at, which is why you chose the past three years versus their careers. You honestly believe Tannehill is more injury-prone than Bradford? :lol:

Bradford's knee is ****ing destroyed.

Okie Dokie.

Season is shot anyway.
This is why I would give him a shot. Sign him for the league minimum. Give him the rest of the starts to see what he does. If he fails, so what? If he happens to build value, then maybe you can trade him for something in the offseason. JUST DO SOMETHING! We are in the position we are in because we are afraid to let go of what we have in our hand to try something else.

Back
Top Bottom