Merged X4: Sam Bradford Released........ | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X4: Sam Bradford Released........

HAHAHAHA F'ING HAH!! - You just compared Goddamn Sam Bradford to 2 of the best QBs to ever play the game...go home - you're either drunk or smoked up your last crack rock.
No, I'm being serious. Bradford's accuracy is extremely good, top-tier for sure. Unfortunately, he can't stay healthy. Brady and Brees are both durable so there's no comparison from that standpoint.

lol…I knew he sucked but I didn't anticipate him getting cut….I have no idea how any head coach or GM would have thought this guy deserved to be a potential starting QB…

He is awful….amazed how he even got his last job...

2qi2p6r.jpg

Tannehill and Bradford high five each other before the game and their both out for the season...

For the vet minimum I’d probably give him a shot.

No, I'm being serious. Bradford's accuracy is extremely good, top-tier for sure. Unfortunately, he can't stay healthy. Brady and Brees are both durable so there's no comparison from that standpoint.

I don't get why your mind is so clouded by him (maybe you're related to him or choose to see him thru the same rose colored glasses that those who rewarded him for being awful) but in no world of realism would Bradford be considered "top tier" except by the morons who fell in love with him for very unknown reasons and forked over millions for mediocrity. Here's a great article about the whole thing detailing his dreadfulness and his getting undeserved money for nothing since ever:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cartoo...his-underwhelming-career-so-far/#74198a6d51a8

"Man, it’s good to be Sam Bradford, a quarterback called “elite” by zero NFL scouts or analysts. A check-down artist who hasn’t played a full NFL season since 2012 and has a knee described by his previous coach as a "degenerative" condition.

From the start of his NFL career, Bradford has been overpaid. Selected with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, before a new collective bargaining agreement locked rookies into a pay scale, the Rams gave the Oklahoma standout a six-year, $78 million contract with an eye-popping $50 million guaranteed.

$129 million. For an often-injured quarterback with questionable arm strength, a tendency to check down and a career passer rating of 85.1. Bradford may not be a terrific quarterback, when he finally retires, he’ll make a hell of an agent."

Last edited:
It’s not the worst idea. But it have to be 1 year $5 mil type stuff and like now.

That way if we win today and tanny can’t go coming out of the bye we have a higher caliber option than os

If you aren’t gonna do it by the bye at least just forget about it.

Maybe he takes $3 mil for half a season fully guaranteed.

Lose today and I probably just eliminate this. Depending what other afc teams results are today.

Nope...Ostweiler is fine for my purposes.

I don't get why your mind is so clouded by him (maybe you're related to him or choose to see him thru the same rose colored glasses that those who rewarded him for being awful) but in no world of realism would Bradford be considered "top tier" except by the morons who fell in love with him for very unknown reasons and forked over millions for mediocrity. Here's a great article about the whole thing detailing his dreadfulness and his getting undeserved money for nothing since ever:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cartoo...his-underwhelming-career-so-far/#74198a6d51a8

"Man, it’s good to be Sam Bradford, a quarterback called “elite” by zero NFL scouts or analysts. A check-down artist who hasn’t played a full NFL season since 2012 and has a knee described by his previous coach as a "degenerative" condition.

From the start of his NFL career, Bradford has been overpaid. Selected with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, before a new collective bargaining agreement locked rookies into a pay scale, the Rams gave the Oklahoma standout a six-year, $78 million contract with an eye-popping $50 million guaranteed.

$129 million. For an often-injured quarterback with questionable arm strength, a tendency to check down and a career passer rating of 85.1. Bradford may not be a terrific quarterback, when he finally retires, he’ll make a hell of an agent."
If he was durable, I think you'd see him differently. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom