Merged X4: Sam Bradford Released........ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X4: Sam Bradford Released........

I’ve always like Bradford more than most but he would be a mess behind this o-line. Most qbs would be. Brock can drag us through the rest of the season just fine. I’m all for draft position when you know you don’t have a contender

When healthy he is rediculously accurate. Placement and accuracy in that setting are top shelf.

Rarely healthy however

We have fans screaming about the same old fins, things never change...

I think many of those same fans want to sign every has been that comes along.

I feel this team must do things differently, start from scratch and build through the draft with young, first contact players. Then watch witch ones we resign for big money. No big money given to slot receivers or running backs, two positions you can easily replace in a draft.

We have fans screaming about the same old fins, things never change...

I think many of those same fans want to sign every has been that comes along.

I feel this team must do things differently, start from scratch and build through the draft with young, first contact players. Then watch witch ones we resign for big money. No big money given to slot receivers or running backs, two positions you can easily replace in a draft.
You dont need to start over to do that... You just need to hit on your early picks... Right now, they look like they've hit on X.Howard, Laremy Tunsil and Minkah Fitzpatrick which are all high value high priority positions. It also looks like Baker and Mcmillan could be good players. The real painful miss here is Harris, hitting on a pass rushing DE on a rookie contract is gold... Cant win them all... Things are looking better, but the results arent coming in the near future, they were way behind when it comes to strong players on rookie contracts, they have to keep hitting...

Yes....my sole opinion....only accompanied & backed up by that of NFL scouts and analysts.
Don't forget Sam Bradford was the number one overall pick. Obviously, scouts loved him. His primarily issue is that he can't stay healthy. But, I think his accuracy is close to elite, if not elite. That's all I'm saying. Even Ryan Tannehill has some above average traits, like his arm strength and athletic ability.

That is Finheaven for you...

where Osweiler is pure garbage...

but **** even entertaining the idea of signing Sam Braford when we are in the middle of the wild card race...

because Ryan Tannehill.

I am not saying Sam Bradford = superbowl

I am just saying Ryan Tannehill = Playoff loss blowout with pick sixes and sacks galore

Why cant we sign Bradford and have him sit in case something happens to BO and RT?

Our backup QB's are more muddled and perplexed than the midget clones from the city of lost children...

462affe507d0de5335ad95a5b19a0aa9

That is Finheaven for you...

where Osweiler is pure garbage...

but **** even entertaining the idea of signing Sam Braford when we are in the middle of the wild card race...

because Ryan Tannehill.

I am not saying Sam Bradford = superbowl

I am just saying Ryan Tannehill = Playoff loss blowout with pick sixes and sacks galore

Why cant we sign Bradford and have him sit in case something happens to BO and RT?

Simply stated, because...No...

For the vet minimum I’d probably give him a shot.
Yeah, I'm not getting all of the hate. This year or next he is going to sign somewhere on the cheap.

If at year's end we decide to cut ties with Tannehill and draft a QB, we'll likely need someone to keep the seat warm for the incoming QB until he's ready. We aren't talking long term solution in Bradford, but he's certainly a short term option if we have a young guy in need of time.

Yeah, I'm not getting all of the hate. This year or next he is going to sign somewhere on the cheap.

If at year's end we decide to cut ties with Tannehill and draft a QB, we'll likely need someone to keep the seat warm for the incoming QB until he's ready. We aren't talking long term solution in Bradford, but he's certainly a short term option if we have a young guy in need of time.

And the beauty of it is if Bradford gets hurt or is terrible we’re in the Tua sweepstakes.

We are 5-4 with two games against the bills which should get us to 7 wins. I think same if healthy could get us to 2-3 or 3-2 in the other 5 games left no? We need to bring in Sam, he at least if he can stay on the field gives us a shot at 9-10 wins. Brock is horrible and needs to be cut after the season.

Back
Top Bottom