Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread

felipen123

Rookie
Reaction score
We've been following the latest round of trade rumors related to Anquan Boldin, with the latest buzz referring to specific trade packages that might be offered (the Cards' asking price seems to be a second-rounder).
But now that Kurt Warner has retired, the Cardinals' offense will certainly change. Daniel Jeremiah of MovetheSticks.com tweeted a few days ago: "I think the Cards will rely on Beanie and the run game more this year. Look for them to add a good TE too." If the Cards do adjust their gameplan to a more run-centric offense, do they really need Boldin? Maybe not, and so Warner's retirement might actually grease the wheels of a trade even more than they were previously.
One team that has remained in the mix is the Patriots, although both Football Scientist KC Joyner and ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss think Bill Belichick and his crew will stand pat. Some other WR-needy teams that would make sense from a speculative standpoint are the Bucs, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jags, Lions, Panthers and Ravens. On Friday, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald affirmed that the Fins "will absolutely discuss" trading for him.

I dunno...I'm not that crazy about getting a injury prone player. If we had traded for Boldin last year and he sat out 5 games from injury like he did in AZ...I would have been pppiiissssseeedddddd!!!!

I would take a chance on him. Give them a 4th or 5th and Porter!

I can see the Trifecta thinking that Boldin could be another weapon in the Wildcat. He has taken some direct snaps in Arizona already but remember he was a QB at Florida State and he would be a decent double threat out of the wildcat as he can throw it pretty well!

I would love boldin I love the way he plays get boldin and draft another wr maybe dez Bryant or d. Thomas from GT then when boldin retires we already have another #1 waiting

How 'bout Joey Porter, Pat White, Gerbil Wilson, Akin Adoyle for Boldin and Rolle.

The Cards would get three guys with starting experience and a new ball boy for a FS who they are going to have to release anyway and a WR who's value is only going down. :up:.

I really don't want Boldin. He is slow, injury prone, and expensive. He's a larger Devone Bess is my opinion. I would rather take a shot at a free agent or draft Arrelious Benn.

How 'bout Joey Porter, Pat White, Gerbil Wilson, Akin Adoyle for Boldin and Rolle.

The Cards would get three guys with starting experience and a new ball boy for a FS who they are going to have to release anyway and a WR who's value is only going down. :up:.
i dont know if they would want Adoyle i think they would perfer Crowder which is fine with me

i dont know if they would want Adoyle i think they would perfer Crowder which is fine with me

Yeah, send them a 3rd or 4th and Crowder. I am down for that. We will swap a pick and Crowder pretty much for Boldin and Dansby when he becomes a FA:chuckle:

I dont care if its Boldin or dez but we need to come out fo this off season with a new number 1 becauce last season was bad.

Not gonna happen, Big Tuna will not give more than a 4th for any player. And no one will trade for Porter either, the interested (if any) will just wait for us to cut him loose.

Yeah, send them a 3rd or 4th and Crowder. I am down for that. We will swap a pick and Crowder pretty much for Boldin and Dansby when he becomes a FA:chuckle:
that is what i was thinking get Boldin and Dansby here and possible Rolle when he is cut or if he is cut

Madden trades make great message board fodder.... :)
yea some people do madden trades here it is just a way to make the off seasona little better but trading for boldin isnt completely out of the question but i would rather draft Dez Bryant

Back
Top Bottom