Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread

Not gonna happen, Big Tuna will not give more than a 4th for any player. And no one will trade for Porter either, the interested (if any) will just wait for us to cut him loose.
Miami reportedly are going to really consider trading for Boldin. There was a lot of mutual interest last offseason and now that the price tag has dropped things could heat up. They were hesitant to offer a 2nd round pick, the Cardinals asking price, but if they want only a 3rd now, I think Miami will really start talking to them. I have a gut feeling they will make the trade for Boldin.

I would love boldin I love the way he plays get boldin and draft another wr maybe dez Bryant or d. Thomas from GT then when boldin retires we already have another #1 waiting
i love the way he plays also, but i don't think we have a chance to get both..one or the other i would be happy very happy

i love the way he plays also, but i don't think we have a chance to get both..one or the other i would be happy very happy
yea i know i am just hoping the reason i mentioned both is because as boldin gets older we will already have another #1 so we wouldnt have to worry about it anymore but i know if we get boldin we probably wont draft a WR untell like the 4-7 round

Arizona's biggest need is pass rush. They get no pressure on the QB which is why the Packers put up so many points on them and the Saints had no problems with them in the playoffs. If we could build a package with a pick and Joey Porter I think that Arizona might go for it. J-Peezy and a 3rd for Anquan and a 5th?

yea i know i am just hoping the reason i mentioned both is because as boldin gets older we will already have another #1 so we wouldnt have to worry about it anymore but i know if we get boldin we probably wont draft a WR untell like the 4-7 round
i hear ya,,but if it did happen..then which wr goes on block for picks, is anyones guess, but we may be we could get some picks back

The man gots balls of steel it sucks he didnt get to finish the season,the last image of him is on the bench hurt. Does'nt sound like a guy u want on ur team,but the man is better then any WR we gt right now. Plus a new since will lift any one spirits!!! If it would cost us 2-3 rounder I say go for it,didnt he go to FSU???

i hear ya,,but if it did happen..then which wr goes on block for picks, is anyones guess, but we may be we could get some picks back
for us i think camrillo could get traded and cut Turner or put him in a package for a trade somwhere

#1: anquan Boldin
#2: Dez bryant
#3: Devone Bess
#4: Brian Hartline
#5: Ted Ginn Jr

that would be nice WR core IMO but that won't happen but it doesnt hurt to dream right

The man gots balls of steel it sucks he didnt get to finish the season,the last image of him is on the bench hurt. Does'nt sound like a guy u want on ur team,but the man is better then any WR we gt right now. Plus a new since will lift any one spirits!!! If it would cost us 2-3 rounder I say go for it,didnt he go to FSU???
Yea Boldin went to FSU and Brandon Marshall went to Central Florida

i see Boldin as a Bess type, only much more physical, especially after the catch.... For a 3rd rounder.... That's real tempting... but he's obviously looking for a new deal and would be asking ALOT. I'd go for it, if we're planning on contending in 2010-2011....(and really standing pat with the smashmouth, steeler like offense) He can be our Hines Ward ! I still want a true vertical threat tho... both in speed and vert jump. Still holdin out hope that Ginn and Turner can be fill those roles. Doesn't look that way tho.

i see Boldin as a Bess type, only much more physical, especially after the catch.... For a 3rd rounder.... That's real tempting... but he's obviously looking for a new deal and would be asking ALOT. I'd go for it, if we're planning on contending in 2010-2011....(and really standing pat with the smashmouth, steeler like offense) He can be our Hines Ward ! I still want a true vertical threat tho... both in speed and vert jump. Still holdin out hope that Ginn and Turner can be fill those roles. Doesn't look that way tho.
i think we should move past ginn and maybe turner

Who would want an injury prone, expensive Boldin when you can get Anquan Boldin in the draft in Demaryius Thomas. For a 3rd, maybe? I mean I suppose a WR corp of Anquan Boldin, Hartline, Bess, Camarillo, Turner with Ginn long gone, and maybe Antonio Bryant wouldn't be too bad... Maybe one of our other WR's would get traded in that deal too. Maybe a speedster like Jacoby Ford in the 5th round to take over as KR/PR.

for us i think camrillo could get traded and cut Turner or put him in a package for a trade somwhere

#1: anquan Boldin
#2: Dez bryant
#3: Devone Bess
#4: Brian Hartline
#5: Ted Ginn Jr

that would be nice WR core IMO but that won't happen but it doesnt hurt to dream right

Really now? That lineup is just sick! I don't see us getting two #1 receivers.. we should go for boldin and then draft a good TE to create mismatches.

Who would want an injury prone, expensive Boldin when you can get Anquan Boldin in the draft in Demaryius Thomas. For a 3rd, maybe? I mean I suppose a WR corp of Anquan Boldin, Hartline, Bess, Camarillo, Turner with Ginn long gone, and maybe Antonio Bryant wouldn't be too bad... Maybe one of our other WR's would get traded in that deal too. Maybe a speedster like Jacoby Ford in the 5th round to take over as KR/PR.

Bryant and Boldin in the same WR group? Where do I signup for that? Boldin, Bryant, Hartline, Bess, and Turner. Nice.

Bryant and Boldin in the same WR group? Where do I signup for that? Boldin, Bryant, Hartline, Bess, and Turner. Nice.
I personally would prefer Antonio Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Bess, Hartline, and Cam. Maybe a Jacoby Ford, who knows. Much prefer actually. But hey, can't complain with either.

Back
Top Bottom