Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Anquan Boldin Thread

Merged 2x:Boldin to Miami just won't go away

• Two people in contact with the Dolphins said last week they would be very surprised if Miami pursues a trade for Brandon Marshall -- Denver says it might keep him, and Marshall wants to stay -- but they could envision the Dolphins offering a draft pick (third round or later) for Arizona's Anquan Boldin.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/columnists/barry-jackson/story/1471705.html

For a third Im all for it and seriously hope it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way I see is Miami needs to do what they did to the Cowboys a two years ago. Trade for Boldin, sign Dansby & try to aquire Rolle at all cost. That is three real good players who have Super Bowl experience. You get rid of the trash in Porter, Wilson and maybe even Crowder. Draft yourself a OLB or ILB & resign JT

I read where Boldin is on the downside of his career and has had a few injury issues. Do we really want to do this?? Trade away more draft picks?

Way I see is Miami needs to do what they did to the Cowboys a two years ago. Trade for Boldin, sign Dansby & try to aquire Rolle at all cost. That is three real good players who have Super Bowl experience. You get rid of the trash in Porter, Wilson and maybe even Crowder. Draft yourself a OLB or ILB & resign JT

I would love it if Miami got these guys.

Two people in contact with the Dolphins said last week they would be very surprised if Miami pursues a trade for Brandon Marshall

Where are all of the people who are DYING to deal for Brandon Marshall. If he's such a great talent, explain to me WHY we wouldn't go after him since everyone discounts the reasons I've stated that he's a gutterball off the field...

I'll hang up and listen.

we need draft picks i do not want to give up a pick for a player who was injury prone last year, and it will not guarantee us the super bowl, i would rather draft a wr in the second and take a chance with him or test free agency, boldin is not the only missing piece for us we have several

IMO Boldin would love to be a phin. I think he would play his butt off for us. We have Hartline showing potential but we need someone who defenses will have to respect. We dont have that player in our WR group as it stands right now.

we need draft picks i do not want to give up a pick for a player who was injury prone last year, and it will not guarantee us the super bowl, i would rather draft a wr in the second and take a chance with him or test free agency, boldin is not the only missing piece for us we have several

I rather give up a 3rd for Boldin then burn a second on a rookie that may, or may not pan out. IMO.

giving up a 3rd for Boldin is perfect tho we would prob send players also leaving us to use the first 2 for Defense getting a NT or ILB thats 3 picks and were a playoff team the other 4 is filling in holes. boldin would be waaaay better than any WR we can get with the 3rd pick and then he will make the recievers he have better

you guys are aware taht Boldin is NOT a deep threat right? this means more conservative dink and dunk passing game.

Boldin the last 2 yrs not including last year avg. I think 80 catches under 5 yards out of his 100 catches a year (LETS SAY I CANT REM EXACT BUT IT WAS DRASTIC AMOUNT). This team lacks BIG PLAY ability so getting Boldin shouldn't mean we are set. Bess is a slot, Hartline is a slot, Ginn is trash.

I'd still go WR that can go deep ala Thomas from GT round 2, Pitta round 3, Dansby FA, Rolle FA, Graham round 1.

Thats SOLB, ILB, TE,#1 WR, #2 WR, S in one offseason which happened to be our biggest weaknesses. Than I'd draft a NT in late rounds and pick up Jolly or someone of that nature in FA.

Back
Top Bottom