Merged X5: The Official Antonio Bryant Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Antonio Bryant Thread

this is good news... no wait, GREAT news

if the rumors of the dolphins negociating for a trade to get boldin in miami, the availability of bryant gives us leverage. Lots and lots of leverage.

If a trade for Boldin doesn't happen we need to get Bryant.

If a trade for Boldin doesn't happen we need to get Bryant.
I agree...I think Bryant has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. He and Parcells buried that hatchet a while back about the jersey throwing incident, and what better way and place to give his image a makeover than in Miami under Parcells? While I like Boldin, Bryant is a year younger and from Miami, makes sense

I gotta admit, I am more interested in Bryant than Boldin at this point. With what it would cost us draft pick-wise, I kinda feel like we may get more bang for our bucks with going with the soon-to-be former Buc.

You also can't deny the multitude of connections he has with this team. For starters, we all know about the incident with Parcells and the fact that he has made up for it and has even remained in contact with him from time to time these last few years. What isn't talked about much though is the connection to Nolan (our new DC). In reading this article, you get the strong impression that he might be lobbying really hard for us to pick him up. It sounds like Nolan has nothing but regret for letting him go in the first place while he was the coach for the 49s.

Anyways, just food for thought.

I gotta admit, I am more interested in Bryant than Boldin at this point. With what it would cost us draft pick-wise, I kinda feel like we may get more bang for our bucks with going with the soon-to-be former Buc.

You also can't deny the multitude of connections he has with this team. For starters, we all know about the incident with Parcells and the fact that he has made up for it and has even remained in contact with him from time to time these last few years. What isn't talked about much though is the connection to Nolan (our new DC). In reading this article, you get the strong impression that he might be lobbying really hard for us to pick him up. It sounds like Nolan has nothing but regret for letting him go in the first place while he was the coach for the 49s.

Anyways, just food for thought.
plus Nolan won't be coaching him, so he may not even care

why cut Ginn if we get Boldin? That will actually help to elevate Ginn's play...the DB's will be doubling up on Boldin, leaving Ginn open more. I think if get a legit #1, Ginn can be our #2

Because he sucks. I'm sick of his disappaering acts and inconsistencies.

Back
Top Bottom