Merged x8: Who should we take with the #1 pick in 2009? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x8: Who should we take with the #1 pick in 2009?

islanddolphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
The Dolphins have no choice to go after a game breaking wide receiver with the first pick of the 2009 NFL draft. The tightends for the Dolphins actually played great, even Martin who every was trying to get rid of. However, our wide receivers cant get any seperation and look awful. If the Dolphins cant sign a big play receiver or trade for one then their first round pick will definitely be a wide receiver.

Knee jerk reactions are fun.

Ummm, I was very skeptical about how this team would be. But I have to admit...with all the mistakes I was impressed with the way they hung in there and had a chance to win right at the end. This team is better than I thought and will NOT have the 2009 drafts 1st pick.

Already thinking about the 2009 draft? Holy ****ing **** dude, it's only been the first game of the season? Jeez, I wonder if Giants' fans had threads like this when they were down 0-2 after Week 2.

I thought so at first, but he wasn't saying first overall, he was saying with our fist pick. I kind of agree though, had Fasano and Martin not stepped up, we would've been toast so WR definatly becomes a top priority (unless we get a shot at Maualuga)

I seriously believe we have the worst fans in the league This thread is indicative of that.

I dont think the OP is making a knee jerk reaction. Most of us knew the wr core is pretty bad, and it is. I think Bess will be a good slot guy with some experience under his belt. Hagan sucks, and Camarillo is nothing more than a role player. Wilford is garbage, and expensive garbage at that now.

Already thinking about the 2009 draft? Holy ****ing **** dude, it's only been the first game of the season? Jeez, I wonder if Giants' fans had threads like this when they were down 0-2 after Week 2.

Do you have any idea how stupid this post is considering the fact that your on the draft forum??????????????

What do you think the threads on the the draft forum were going to be about???????????

Do you have any idea how stupid this post is considering the fact that your on the draft forum??????????????

What do you think the threads on the the draft forum were going to be about???????????

lol

Ummm, I was very skeptical about how this team would be. But I have to admit...with all the mistakes I was impressed with the way they hung in there and had a chance to win right at the end. This team is better than I thought and will NOT have the 2009 drafts 1st pick.

yea. we messed up A LOT from punts to penalties to stupid ****. In so many ways we coudl have won the game or gone to OT.

Judging from Parcells drafting history, we'll be going LB, then maybe WR, but most likely DB. Depends on what's available in the middle to end of the rounds though. :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom