Merged x8: Who should we take with the #1 pick in 2009? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x8: Who should we take with the #1 pick in 2009?

Rey Mauluga will be the Fins first round pick if available.

I want rey Maulagua and Michael Hamlin. Also, Pick up Karlos Dansby, Roy williams and Chris Gamble

So who should we take with the #1 pick?

I think we should draft the best defensive tackle there is. I know our defensive backs and safeties are terrible. I know our wide receivers are ****, and I know we are soft at center but I feel that we really need a massive defensive tackle. Then we can use rounds two on db and wide receiver. After that we should probably go after more defensive backs. So I say go like this....

1. Defensive tackle
2. The best player available between wide receiver and DB
2. See Line 2.
3. Center

What do you think?

next year's draft

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
so who do we pick in april with the #1 pick of the draft????? i know i know it's only 2 games,but we are going backwards not forward. i believe our secondary looks good in practice because our wr's stink!!!! tuna lets the heart and soul of our defense go to the nfc east.the o-line can't open a hole to save their lives.we have the best 2 backs in the league and they barely break a total of 50 yrds. lord help us....

Yeh I agree. I really meant 1st round. We probably will have a top 5 pick though and then we have 2 second rounders. Maybe Henne makes our wide receivers look better. Then we could focus on DT and DB and safety.

Selvie or Malugula look like the best bets . . . both are LB's, and both would fit what we are trying to do in the 3-4. Outside shot at a Tackle, depending on the Carey situation.

A wideout that can get seperation.

Selvie or Malugula look like the best bets . . . both are LB's, and both would fit what we are trying to do in the 3-4. Outside shot at a Tackle, depending on the Carey situation.

We do need some help at line backer. I know the trifecta like the linebacker spot, but Ferguson is not cutting it. We do have free agency to work with. I hope we nab a huge defensive tackle.

Who is the best DT in college that will be in the draft?

if we pick High in the draft again like we are going to i say pick malcolm jenkins

I think we should draft the best defensive tackle there is. I know our defensive backs and safeties are terrible. I know our wide receivers are ****, and I know we are soft at center but I feel that we really need a massive defensive tackle. Then we can use rounds two on db and wide receiver. After that we should probably go after more defensive backs. So I say go like this....

1. Defensive tackle
2. The best player available between wide receiver and DB
2. See Line 2.
3. Center

What do you think?
I agree we need a DT,but no DT in next eyars draft is worth a top 5 pick...

LOOK AT MY SIG...'NUFF SAID!

Back
Top Bottom