(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged xbunch))Clayton says Wallace deal is 5 years/$65 million, $13yr

How come I get the feeling that that's too much money and he's going to be cut in a couple years but at 30 million guaranteed he's going to not produce enough to warrant 12-13 mil. We will be owing him money after we cut him. Jaime Dukes is talking about how he doesn't think he is that kind of reciever and it may come back to bite us.

Whatever Dukes says you should believe the opposite

Show our dominance right now make everyone understand how dominant we are

Cocelesti, I have to say your Avatar logo is the best Dolphin's logo I've seen. Looks sleek and fierce!

gDPVbvn-1.gif

Its OFFICIAL!!! Mike Wallace is a Dolphin!!!!!

Dolphins agreed to terms with WR Mike Wallace on a five-year contract that includes $30 million guaranteed.

They whiffed on Harbaugh, Peyton, and Fisher, but they got Wallace. Still just 26 years old -- he'll turn 27 in August -- Wallace owns a career yards per catch average of 17.2 with 32 touchdowns across four seasons. While Wallace's critics will knock him as a straight-line deep threat, he gets into the end zone and that happens to be pretty important in the NFL. Although we don't love the fit for Wallace's fantasy value, the Dolphins can now give Ryan Tannehill a formidable receiver corps. Wallace is No. 1, Brian Hartline is No. 2, and slot man Davone Bess No. 3 with Rishard Matthews flashing the ability to be a capable No. 4.
Related: Steelers, Vikings

Source: Jeff Darlington on Twitter

I just saw the deal is 65millon espn..so what's the real deal?

Ozy rules!!

Very happy so far, let's keep it going. Now get Cook or Keller

Add Cook and maybe Lewis in FA, draft Swope, use the rest of the draft to fill up our D and OL.. Woot!

.....................................................................................................Uh Oh

Back
Top Bottom