Merged: You have to thank him first/Thanks Ricky! (Seriously) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: You have to thank him first/Thanks Ricky! (Seriously)

Well, judging by the poll, 1333 votes, 80% are in favor of bringing him back, so obviously there is still interest in what he can do, and honestly, iam sick of hearing all the negativity about his returm and what he DID, thats right , DID. Get over it you whiners, you wouldnt be bitchin if ronnie got hurt and rw was there to take the load, so us 80% couldnt care less about what the 20% thinks, by the way, comparing rw to mj is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life, why not compare him to ted bundy while you are at it, you people kill me,if he was scoring td's right now and winning games, none of you whiners would be bitchin, we are all on the same team, be supportive, trust saban, pray for a turnaround, lets get this org. back to where it should be.

SleepWithDaFish said:
I am just saying that Ricky will not be the center of the team as he once was. No more 40+ carries per game. If he quits again it will not affect the team nearly as much as when Wanny was here. I love my team and I want to see them win. Period.

Ricky has been the center of the sports world for the idiot move thing he did for the past year. If he quits again every media outlet will have someone in Miami covering this story and it will overshadow EVERYTHING else happening with this team.

I want to see the team win also, but I don't want to win at all costs and sell out and bring Ricky back

MikeO said:
How is it a sound business decision on any level? RICKY CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

Would you TRUST Michael Jackson to babysit your 9 year old son for a week??....NO! Hey, maybe he will do it for free. That is a sound business decision! But you won't do it. Same with Ricky. Why waste a roster spot and all of the "drama" around Ricky which could split and destroy a lockeroom by doing any business with Ricky???
Great comparison :shakeno: :shakeno: . What the hell was that? You are equating football, with a guy on trial for being a child perv. Are you feakin for real? :shakeno:

MikeO said:
If Saban is stupid enough to bring this clown back, he is no better than Wannstedt!

Why put up with Ricky? The guy is no good. He can't be trusted. He screwed EVERYONE affiliated with the Fins over last year. The hell with him. If Saban falls for Ricky's song and dance then he isn't as smart as we are all lead to believe

Wooo calm down there MikeO. I more than understand where you are coming from. However if there is a HC that can get something out of Ricky it has to be Saban.

The positive for Saban is that he didn't bring this moron in; he is simply doing the right thing and trying to get as much value from a mistake made.

I can't condemn Saban for that. However if things go poorly he most certainly does open himself up to a lot of criticism.

Rebar71 said:
So I thank Wanny for "stepping down." Or maybe I thank Wayne for pulling his head out. Fact is - even with Ricky - with our O-line last year and vanilla-run-the-same-play-every-play defense, we still would've sucked. Wanny would've been gone either way.

Yes, we wouldve been bad, but not 4-12 bad. I still think Wanny wouldve been coach right now if Ricky had played.

Thanks Ricky! (Seriously)

I thank Ricky for Ronnie Brown. Lol. Heck, its one good way to look at him walking out on us. We got the #2 overall pick and possibly the basis for our franchise for some time to come. Just trying to add a little optimism to such a negative situation. Now, don't start burning me with crap like, "yea A-Hole thanks for a 4-12 season and costing us 2 good draft picks" I am well aware like I said I am just trying to add a little optimism to the Ricky situation.

ohall said:
Wooo calm down there MikeO. I more than understand where you are coming from. However if there is a HC that can get something out of Ricky it has to be Saban.

The positive for Saban is that he didn't bring this moron in; he is simply doing the right thing and trying to get as much value from a mistake made.

I can't condemn Saban for that. However if things go poorly he most certainly does open himself up to a lot of criticism.

Excellent Points OHALL. THere is risk, but also lots of reward. That's what I"ve been saying, Saban might be able to pull it off, whereas Wanny certainly couldn't.

Whoever compared or even put RW in the same sentence with Michael Jackson should be ashamed of themselves.

Its just a game. ....

Do not lose sight of that fact.

Ricky cost us 2 first round picks and a third round pick....plus the worst season in franchise history and he never took us to the playoffs...

I am not thanking him for anything....I wish he would go away and not come back.

For a guy (Ricky) who has S.A.D. and never really liked the spotlight he sure has had a hard time getting out of the spotlight.

vmarcilfan75 said:
dont forget both Wanny and Fielder are gone

Definetly, so lets start a "I thank Ricky For..." list

- Ronnie Brown
- Wanny's Departure
- Fiedler's Departure
- Actually Getting Dolphins Games in the High light reel
- ...What else?

HVACservice said:
Whoever compared or even put RW in the same sentence with Michael Jackson should be ashamed of themselves.

Its just a game. ....

Do not lose sight of that fact.

MikeO, I think you've opened up Pandora's box. I assume you weren't serious about equating those two.

Not that I"m stuffing the posts, but why is my post count not going up with each post? Trying to reach 1000 eventually, but I"m getting screwed.

If it wasnt for Ricky, we would be further from a SB team.

MikeO said:
How is it a sound business decision on any level? RICKY CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

Would you TRUST Michael Jackson to babysit your 9 year old son for a week??....NO! Hey, maybe he will do it for free. That is a sound business decision! But you won't do it. Same with Ricky. Why waste a roster spot and all of the "drama" around Ricky which could split and destroy a lockeroom by doing any business with Ricky???

dumbest post of the day.
Congrats you just beat out Doktor Ivel

Doktor Ivel said:
think about this. Ronnie Brown wasnt a staring runningback. He did well when he played, but he wasnt a starter. I dont think he has the stamina, and he woulndt be able, to start the whole game. He will be worn out after the second quarter.

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom