merged2x: Bye bye, Ty!/Only 10 million | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged2x: Bye bye, Ty!/Only 10 million

jaxdolfan said:
For Law, it's all about money. He will go to whomever offers up the most money.

That said, do you want us to be the ones getting him (and offering up the most money?)

Not me. :rolleyes:

exactly. He had enough rings already. I guess he wants the money now, more than never cause he battled an injury,and of course, the thought of not being able to play anymore crossed his mind..

Screw Law. Didn't he try running from the Law, and the LAW won??? I think that was a year or two ago.

He tried running from the Cops and a cop chased him and caught him. :shakeno: WTF??? I was laughing when that happened.

If a cop chased him down, that just shows that he's lost some speed. :rofl3: That's right folks, Forget ty law.

He's lost a step, he's too egotistic, and he's just expecting too much dough. :sleep:

Superself said:
Huh?
I'm not sure I'm following everyone's logic here...so Law should "settle" for the lowest offer available? Obviously he is getting better offers....so why is he an A$$ for not settling for the smallest chunk of change out there. What player wouldn't do that....let alone, who here wouldn't do it if it was YOUR damn job on the line???!!

Its just silly when you get on your soap boxes and rip a player for taking a common actions...this is expected. Law is worth Surtain money folks! Why should he settle for less? Huh?
Geez! :rolleyes2

TY WILL NEVER BE WORTH SIR_TANS MONEY HE ISNT EVEN HALF THE CB PAT IS QUIT DREAMING :fire: :shakeno:

Dudeman said:
aren't you quoting the all-time great Latrell Sprewell? :lol:[/QUOTE

Maybe.

But Ty Law made an idiot out of himself saying the same thing last year.

This was right when Law appearantly seemed to have an out with Bellichek and he was gonna be released or traded.

Back
Top Bottom