Merged2X: Press Confrence Cancelled!! / Fails Physical/Drama Continues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Press Confrence Cancelled!! / Fails Physical/Drama Continues

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Press Confrence Cancelled!!

i hope mcintosh didn't back out of the deal.. even the sunsentinel removed the announcement of the mcintosh signing!!!

McIntosh Fails Physical

What a drag. I hope there's still a chance we can get him and that this is not a long term deal.

Hey- if he's not healthy then he's not our guy. It's that simple. We can't gamble on spending on him then have him hampered with injury.

What does this mean for us? Do we still have a chance to get him. What did he fail on, and what can he improve. This happen last year too if I remember right with someone. Is our physical too strenous for the offseason?

I was not even aware that he had any injury!? What is the deal? I am with you MiamiFan1354, I remember that last year too. Why do players fail our physical and then pass another teams?

Originally posted by Oboy
I Why do players fail our physical and then pass another teams?

Not every player can pass Wanny's own full cavity search.:D

I'm not even being sarcastic when I say this, but I actually am starting to feel sorry for you guys this offseason...

Don't feel sorry for us...we whipped the JILLLLS @zzes last season with a horrible o-line and we'll do the same come next season!!!

worry about your JILLLLS...6-10 ha they suck!!!

also...you forgot to finish your sig. its an incomplete sentence....it shoud finish with..."and lose their 5th superbowl."

just because he failed the physical doesnt mean hes injured right? arent their physicals the same as any of ours? he could have staff infection or something lol

Back
Top Bottom