Merged2X: Press Confrence Cancelled!! / Fails Physical/Drama Continues | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Press Confrence Cancelled!! / Fails Physical/Drama Continues

Originally posted by Phinfan31
just because he failed the physical doesnt mean hes injured right? arent their physicals the same as any of ours? he could have staff infection or something lol

Hard to believe that anything that wouldnt hamper his play on the field would hold the deal up. I'd assume its bad news on an injury.

this is amazing...It happened last year with Mike Thompson, tackle, when we tried to trade for him last year

Originally posted by MattM
I'm not even being sarcastic when I say this, but I actually am starting to feel sorry for you guys this offseason...
Like Oliver says...

Yeah, 0-16 for sure. :rolleyes:

We will be fine!

If he fails the physical, there must be something wrong somewhere.

I want to know more details... Is there anyway to find out WHY he failed? I agree that if he is really injured we don't want him anyway, but I would hate this to be deja vu from last year where he ends up signing and playing elsewhere!

The tackle who failed our physical last year was signed by another team and guess what...he did not play at all...he was injured so...i gotta trust the Fins docs and staff on this...so what's next...Orlando Brown???

Orlando Brown is a big dude but at age 33...not young...bad combo...they also say that he has slow feet...no good either.

I'm hoping for Bobby Williams and Cosey Coleman...PLEASE!!!

Do they do an MRI in their physicals? If so, maybe they saw a "potential problem", and wanted no parts of it.

Meadows signed with Carolina, he's out of the picture.

F*** man, if McIntosh is able to come back before the season, I'd still prefer him over Orlando Brown. Wtf does this always have to happen to us?

Originally posted by WestPhish

Not every player can pass Wanny's own full cavity search.:D

:goof: :band: :drinker: :jumper: :drinkers: :rocker: :stooges: :nate: :rofl: :tongueout:

:roflmao:

Section126 to put something in your sig like that about Titantic and Pearl Harbor where people lost their lives and turn that into a joke, that is just down right messed up.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Section126 to put something in your sig like that about Titantic and Pearl Harbor where people lost their lives and turn that into a joke, that is just down right messed up.

You are 15 years old, and are trying to start controversy, It is the scene from the bar in Airplane, when "shirley" says he's doing fine......but you wouldn't know that because you are 15.

Stop trying to stir $hit up, please.

Back
Top Bottom