MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads

Dude... if you can help me on my desktop I would be so grateful... I am getting ready to go out of town... can I just shoot you a pm at some ppoint and see if you can help me out? I am so worried about losing the stuff on my desktop... I got my laptop back tonight from IT.... MalWarebytes and Spybot found 2 Trojans... and an s-load of adware linked to me trying to log on.... everytime I tried to log on it created a new bot? I guess... I recognized the names.... I am running McAffee on both machines.... one I have to run it on... the other? I guess since I basically go to 5 websites (this being the only one that isn't gigantic) and a lot of University Library stuff... I just went there because it was easy... I think I need a change.... I used to run Panda and then got a free Norton and hated it....

Anyway... I am now running adblock and noscript... I never had noscript until all this... if you can help out it would be huge...

Dude... if you can help me on my desktop I would be so grateful... I am getting ready to go out of town... can I just shoot you a pm at some ppoint and see if you can help me out? I am so worried about losing the stuff on my desktop... I got my laptop back tonight from IT.... MalWarebytes and Spybot found 2 Trojans... and an s-load of adware linked to me trying to log on.... everytime I tried to log on it created a new bot? I guess... I recognized the names.... I am running McAffee on both machines.... one I have to run it on... the other? I guess since I basically go to 5 websites (this being the only one that isn't gigantic) and a lot of University Library stuff... I just went there because it was easy... I think I need a change.... I used to run Panda and then got a free Norton and hated it....

Anyway... I am now running adblock and noscript... I never had noscript until all this... if you can help out it would be huge...

No worries. Send me a pm when you get back or when you can.

We'll work on one machine at a time to avoid confusion.

Gather me some screen shots if possible. I'll give you my email so you can send them there.

Back
Top Bottom