MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads

Something weird is going on, my computer goes haywire when I log on

on my work laptop adp popped upalot last week, and on my personal cpe I would get a pop-up with my anti-virus....

I have gotten a virus alert a couple times, but I have good security so I hit the button that takes care of it and haven't had probs but not good security, I would hate to think.

well i thought i was the only one getting this my avast pops up alot here recently and sometimes when you click a thread it automatically redirects you to another site the mods shoudl do something about this just because we are not vip doesnt mean were not fans and deserve all these dam adds

My last post on this site - came back just to say the following . . .

Visiting this place over the last week has infected two of my computers - at home and at work.

Sad to say that Finheaven = A Trojan play ground.

Goodbye fellow Fish fans - as much as I love this site I don't have the time to clean my computer after each visit.

well i thought i was the only one getting this my avast pops up alot here recently and sometimes when you click a thread it automatically redirects you to another site the mods shoudl do something about this just because we are not vip doesnt mean were not fans and deserve all these dam adds

Read post #14 in this thread:thanks:.

My last post on this site - came back just to say the following . . .

Visiting this place over the last week has infected two of my computers - at home and at work.

Sad to say that Finheaven = A Trojan play ground.

Goodbye fellow Fish fans - as much as I love this site I don't have the time to clean my computer after each visit.
Read post #14 in this thread:thanks:..

What's going on?

Whats going on with all these ad's? This is so annoying im going to another site any1 have any suggestions?

why pay for something i can get for free? The ads weren't there before, nows theres ads covering up posts and pictures of guys shirtless i feel like this is a Mark Sanchez Catalog

do you use firefox? if so download the adblocker addon. Its gold. If you arent using firefox, then start using it, and download the adblocker :)

Back
Top Bottom