Merged5X:May16th-Ch7Drew's Views/Wale offered contract/Ogun on the clock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged5X:May16th-Ch7Drew's Views/Wale offered contract/Ogun on the clock

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
May 16th - Ch 7 Drew's Views / Wale offered contract

McMichael is on...missed his segment. I will report when Drew is on. Reported "Big news"

You better tighten up. We won't tolerate any more hiccups. :whip:

:tongue:

Wale offered contract

Drew Rosenhause just said on Sports Extra that Miami has offered Ogunleye a multi-year deal. The bad? It's not good enough in their liking to be accepted. But Drew will be sending Miami a counter offer this week, and expects something to get done soon. He said it's a step above all.

Here we go...

-Wally has an offer from Miami
-Still not enough to accept
-Drew will present the team with a counter offer this week
-He will not practice until he has a contract done
-Collier and Trestman had a hard time working together
-Wanny was forced to do something behind the scenes
-Miami is monitoring the USC WRs Mike Williams situation which is that he may still get in the NFL
-Would make a lot of sense for Miami

Muck, can you merge my thread with PT's?

Muck said:
You better tighten up. We won't tolerate any more hiccups. :whip:

:tongue:

Excuse me sir, I do not want to have to whoop you up, so please refrain from making any more of those type of comments towards me. Got it? Good! :D

Probablyy something along the lines of 6 million over 3 years, averaging out to 2 million a year.

Prime Time said:
Here we go...

-Wally has an offer from Miami
-Still not enough to accept
-Drew will present the team with a counter offer this week
-He will not practice until he has a contract done
-Collier and Trestman had a hard time working together
-Wanny was forced to do something behind the scenes
-Miami is monitoring the USC WRs Mike Williams situation which is that he may still get in the NFL
-Would make a lot of sense for Miami

How exactly will that work.....if Williams and Clarett are allowed entrance into the NFL. A supplemental draft? How would it work? What would the chances of the Phins landed Williams?

pigskinguy said:
... A supplemental draft? How would it work? What would the chances of the Phins landed Williams?

"...The supplemental draft order is based on three separate lotteries  one for the 13 teams who finished with six or fewer wins, one for the seven non-playoff teams with more than six wins and a final lottery for the 12 playoff teams. Each team receives a proportionate number of tokens based on their position in the 2004 regular draft (San Diego has 32, Oakland 31, Arizona 30, all the way down to the Patriots with one).

A private drawing is held by the NFL to determine how the first 13 picks shake out. Then the next drawing is conducted for the non-playoff teams, and lastly the playoff teams. Once the order is decided, each team has 10 minutes to submit its draft selections. It submits picks by e-mail without knowing of other clubs’ intentions. If five teams submit picks for Mike Williams in the first round, the team with the best draft position gets the pick. In exchange, it must give up its first-round pick in next year’s draft. If it does not have a first-round pick in 2005, it cannot submit a first-round selection for a player..."

Extra points
-Feeley went out on a vacation this week
-Lions may sign Warner, Harrington has his last chance to show what he can do this year, team is really down on him
-Eddie George to get cut June 1st by Titans
-Parcells cut Hambrick because he did not like him from the get go
-Giants may sign Testaverde
-Bengals put Rudi Johnson on Trading Block
-Deion Sanders cut because he wanted more money
-Lewis gets a diploma from college through online (Look at him in his graduation outfit :rofl: That was a must see!)

Back
Top Bottom