Merged5X:May16th-Ch7Drew's Views/Wale offered contract/Ogun on the clock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged5X:May16th-Ch7Drew's Views/Wale offered contract/Ogun on the clock

PhinstiGator said:
"...The supplemental draft order is based on three separate lotteries  one for the 13 teams who finished with six or fewer wins, one for the seven non-playoff teams with more than six wins and a final lottery for the 12 playoff teams. Each team receives a proportionate number of tokens based on their position in the 2004 regular draft (San Diego has 32, Oakland 31, Arizona 30, all the way down to the Patriots with one).

A private drawing is held by the NFL to determine how the first 13 picks shake out. Then the next drawing is conducted for the non-playoff teams, and lastly the playoff teams. Once the order is decided, each team has 10 minutes to submit its draft selections. It submits picks by e-mail without knowing of other clubs’ intentions. If five teams submit picks for Mike Williams in the first round, the team with the best draft position gets the pick. In exchange, it must give up its first-round pick in next year’s draft. If it does not have a first-round pick in 2005, it cannot submit a first-round selection for a player..."

Thanks. So the question becomes, would you want to give up our first rounder next year for Mike Williams? If I am the Dolphins I dont know if I would. That would mean no 1st or 2nd round pick next year. Tough call.

:lol: He didn't say anything to me, he knows who's boss. BTW Muck, can you say..Pa Pa Pa PWNED!!!!

ChambersOwnz84 said:
LOL, why does PT say "PWNED"?

Cuz I say it. :lol:

Hell, last year....PT told me that, "nobody says w00t on the internet". :rofl:

I think something's gonna get done with Wale very soon. Nobody gives their best offer right up front (except the Seahawks). You lowball. Combine that with Wanny having a good talk with Wale about getting something done and there's cause for optimism. :)

Muck said:
Cuz I say it. :lol:

Like many girls have told you...Dream on :lol:

muck said:
Hell, last year....PT told me that, "nobody says w00t on the internet". :rofl:

How are you going to lie? That was you. :D

What have I told you about being up past your bed time. Go to your room son. No dessert for you young man.

What's with the report that Collier and Trestman weren't getting along?? What else did Drew say about it??

I am sorry I cannot assist you, I am in bed sleeping :)

Muck said:
What's with the report that Collier and Trestman weren't getting along?? What else did Drew say about it??

Seriously, he just said they just didn't get along and that they argued a lot. I cannot recall everything he said because it was an hour ago, but I think I remembered most of the high points.

pigskinguy said:
Thanks. So the question becomes, would you want to give up our first rounder next year for Mike Williams? If I am the Dolphins I dont know if I would. That would mean no 1st or 2nd round pick next year. Tough call.

Are you kidding?? Mike Williams is a top 5 player, you get him if you can for a first. That would be insane to not go after a young kid with that much talent at a position of need. It might also push Boston to finally step up seeing that he might seriously lose his starting job.

Back
Top Bottom