Mergedx2 Henne ops for surgery...done for year | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx2 Henne ops for surgery...done for year

It's the worse news I've heard all season. Henne had been making a lot of progress this year and I was really looking forward for him to continue to prove all the buggers wrong.

Gotta feel for Henne, one of his better starts to a season despite the record. Sadly no O-line this year, and a botched draw play led to his days probably being over as a Dolphin. I hope we trade Columbo for a better sling for Henne. It be a positive trade for the FO, for a change.

This really sucks. I've always stuck up for Henne and now this season he was helping our team in the right direction. Pretty pissed.

**Luck walking into the lockeroom for the first time.Runs into Henne clearing out his locker**

Luck: "Oh,hey you must be Chad"

Henne: "...Uh,yeah. Im Chad Hen-"

Luck: "Yeah,yeah thats great;Hey listen,you think you can have my locker cleaned out by 12? Alright man,all the best!"[slap on the Chads' shoulder,walks off]

**Luck walking into the lockeroom for the first time.Runs into Henne clearing out his locker**

Luck: "Oh,hey you must be Chad"

Henne: "...Uh,yeah. Im Chad Hen-"

Luck: "Yeah,yeah thats great;Hey listen,you think you can have my locker cleaned out by 12? Alright man,all the best!"[slap on the Chads' shoulder,walks off]

How dare thee make our savior sound like a total a$$hole. :chuckle:

His career as a Dolphin is over. He never was never able to build upon that Monday night performance against the Jets, and I think that's the best you're ever going too see out of Chad Henne. Another 2nd round QB bust for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom