Mergedx2 Henne ops for surgery...done for year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx2 Henne ops for surgery...done for year

Channel 7 down here in soFla just reported it as well- Henne out for year, opting for shouulder surgery.

hey is this the jim who used to be around here all the time and then went ghost???

I think signing Sage Rosenfels shows that Stephen Ross isn't willing to pay money to save this awful season.

Can you blame him though? Polls show that only 18% of Dolphins fans want the team to win games.

Stephen Ross wants Andrew Luck. That much is certain. I think that may have been one reason he was interested in Harbaugh.

This season is loss, no point in spending money on a bandaid. As much as I don't like Ross, I have to give him props for being realistic about the situation. He realizes this team needs a QB in order to win in the league.

i think garrards not a dolphin right now cause we wouldn't meet his contract demands...and bravo on ross for not mortgaging the future on some short term at best lower tier fix anyways

I think signing Sage Rosenfels shows that Stephen Ross isn't willing to pay money to save this awful season.

Can you blame him though? Polls show that only 18% of Dolphins fans want the team to win games.

I think this is all Ireland.

I don't even Ross is this stupid. Gerrard is reportredly only looking for 1 million per. We blew that in Larry Johnson for one play practically.

I hope we..

start quaterback Devlin

sit daniel thomas,

trade Marshall,

fire sporano and ireland, and replace em with temps

ALL IN SUCK FOR LUCK!

Henne showed improvement this year and I think he's gonna be a solid QB in this league. It's an absolute shame he did not get a chance to show us more this season because I think there's a chance he would have played well enough to convince the team to keep him. And this coming from someone who was real down on him after last season.

For those celebrating this injury...have some ****in class and dignity sheesh.

I feel bad for Henne and wish him a speedy recovery. That being said, thats probably it for him in Miami.

Yeah, he's done with the Dolphins. I wonder how things would have turned out for him here if he hadn't been stuck with Dan Henning for three years.

Stephen Ross wants Andrew Luck. That much is certain. I think that may have been one reason he was interested in Harbaugh.

This season is loss, no point in spending money on a bandaid. As much as I don't like Ross, I have to give him props for being realistic about the situation. He realizes this team needs a QB in order to win in the league.

Stephen Ross wants fans in the seats, thats why he wants Luck!!!

I think Henne was hard working and physically talented thrower. He just didn't have the mojo to be an NFL QB. Thanks for the effort.

If the 2012 draft actually lands us Luck - Carey, Columbo and Incognito might be voted team MVPs.

goodbye chad henne. though i didn't know you at all
you had the grace to hurt yourself
when those around you stalled.

they crawled out of the finheaven woodwork
to villify your play
it was more than interceptions
it was those meltdowns in the 4th.

it seems to me you lived your dolphins life
like a bobble head in the wind
never knowing when to come out
for the wildcat sin.

and i would've liked to have known you