Mergedx2 Henne ops for surgery...done for year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx2 Henne ops for surgery...done for year

goodbye chad henne. though i didn't know you at all
you had the grace to hurt yourself
when those around you stalled.

they crawled out of the finheaven woodwork
to villify your play
it was more than interceptions
it was those meltdowns in the 4th.

it seems to me you lived your dolphins life
like a bobble head in the wind
never knowing when to come out
for the wildcat sin.

and i would've liked to have known you
but i was just a fan of wins
your future broke down long before
your shoulder ever did.
You are a real *******......

But that right there is funny. I don't care who you are.

(Note, "*******" in this case is meant as a compliment, not a personal attack.)

This season was definitely planned to be tanked. No major free agent spending, chose Reggie over Bradshaw....

I personally don't think that Bradshaw was ever seriously considering leaving the Giants. IMO, he was just trying to get his dollars up...

Now that the book is closed on Henne as a Dolphins QB, can we all just agree that he sucks ducks(sp?)?

He wasn't bad this season. He didn't get it done in the clutch against Cleveland, but he was not bad for us in four games. I will defend his 2011 play. The people that I have a beef with are those who defended his 2010 play, because he was terrible last season.

While I feel bad for Henne and do honestly wish him the best, the one thing I have to dispute here is Henne having a fantastic season for us. He still had the major problem that plagued him through his career: getting touchdowns in the end zone. His play and style would often change drastically as soon as the team was knocking on the door of the goal line.

Very interested to see what happens with the team from here on out. Also, suddenly our board has become ENORMOUS Colts fans. ;)

Did anyone ever get the eerie feel of recreating the Pennington injury. The way Henne went down. It didn't look as bad as it is.

Wow, i actually wanna watch the dolphins again.

Best of luck to ya Henne. He showed improvements this year and if not for Marshalls numerous dropped TD catches, people wouldnt be deriding him for his lack of success in red zone either. Getting away from Miami, will probably be the best thing for him too. Being tutored by dunces like Henning and Sparano surely didnt help, but I think he'll do good wherever he goes.

Also not signing Garrard seems like a clear signal that the Dolphins have given up. I think the rest of the players in the locker room will pick up on this too. So all the games that had been close for the most part so far will now become downright unwatchable I think. Sigh. Another long season. Why can't we just ****ing win?

I can't help but think that he would have played with the injury but behind that offensive line it would definitely not have been a good idea. In the end I think that was the deciding factor (by the coaching staff who probably gently pushed him that direction).

The main thing that seemed to have helped his game this season was his increased running but that would have been taken away with the injury. Not getting 10 yards in the Cleveland game was probably a make or break moment for him in the locker room and I think he lost any chance with the Dolphins in that series.

Hopefully he gets another chance with a different team. The only bright spot for him is that his contract runs out and he is an UFA next year. He needs a strong, well-respected coach who believes in him and a strong team without locker room malcontents who take advantage of his natural humility to his detriment.

I have not been a fan of Henne but his play this year showed he had heart. He just coulndt get it done when the pressure was on. Suck 4 Luck.

Moore is not worse than Henne, only advantage Henne had was he had time to learn offense. Moore is less predictable. How you are such a bonehead in giving Henne the benefit of a doubt hundreds of times, and not Moore. Moore had 5 out of 6 wins year before last, Henne never had that, ever. Carolina was a bad team last year, a la, cam newton.... You and all these other Henne homers suck. It was an answer to a prayer to have Henne put on injured reserve, Now, for the first time this year, I am actually looking forward to a Dolphins game. I like the fact that Tony Sparano doesn't have Henne as an option anymore. Even if Moore wins the next 5 games, he would have been replaced by Henne. Ireland is an awful GM. Goal for GM this year... Improve tight end position....... no! upgrade the QB position..... no... though I do think Moore has more upside than Henne. lost heart of defense and ability to stop the run with the loss of Crowder as well. Burnett, has not been an upgrade, lacks Crowders knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom