MERGEDX3: Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper Retires | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX3: Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper Retires

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
according to John Clayton as just announced on whatever they're now calling "Cold Pizza"

I predict this will be short lived.

what about "former Vikings all-pro Daunte Culpepper announces his retirement"

at least tribute the guy, jeeze!

Just saw this too... Herd is talking about it as well....
I'm suprised, you'd think he could play in San Fran or somewhere. Oh well... glad to be rid of him, as he seems very bitter against NFL, Minnesota AND Miami... yeesh.

... maybe someday he'll understand the need for an agent.

because culpepper was a disappointment for the phins is what he's saying

past aberrant Moss Related History unfortunately turned out to never be germane to the Fins; and this is a Fins board.

past aberrant Moss Related History unfortunately turned out to never be germane to the Fins; and this is a Fins board.

Yeah but that's like when Ray Lewis retires posting:

"Acquitted Murder Ray Lewis hangs up the cleats!"

This day may have been long overdue....the day he blew out his knee, his career was over.

Don't you mean... former Vikings Quarterback who had all-pro receiver Randy Moss to throw to during the years he put up good numbers??? He called out Minnesota and Miami's treatment of him following him into free agency... He took everything in this BUSINESS personal, which is why he needed an agent to deal with things. I liked the guy as a person, but he was only good when he had Moss... and he just didn't "get it"

Don't you mean... former Vikings Quarterback who had all-pro receiver Randy Moss to throw to during the years he put up good numbers??? He called out Minnesota and Miami's treatment of him following him into free agency... He took everything in this BUSINESS personal, which is why he needed an agent to deal with things. I liked the guy as a person, but he was only good when he had Moss... and he just didn't "get it"

Note: See Oakland Raiders QB's with Randy Moss as target

Back
Top Bottom