MERGEDX3: Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper Retires | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX3: Former Dolphin Daunte Culpepper Retires

Yeah but that's like when Ray Lewis retires posting:

"Acquitted Murder Ray Lewis hangs up the cleats!"

Nah, wouldn't find its way into the Fins forum..would be buried in the bowels of FH instead.

Just like:

"Animal torturer, killer and skuzzbag Michael Vick" paroled from prison"

Well my point is that Daunte Culpepper was a very good Quarterback when he was HEALTHY in this league. I know he failed enormously in Miami but i think thats more of an attribute to inept scouting/front office decisions who really should have never picked up a guy with a serious injury like that. Culpepper was accurate, strong armed, could move, and had the size to bull over people (on the rare occassion he could hold onto the ball). But once he had that knee injury he was never the same player. I'm tired of the "MOSS MADE CULPEPPER" argument.

I'm really sorry Daunte didn't work out in Miami. I was a UCF season ticket for all the Daunte years and he was a good kid and a great player (NCAA completion % record when graduated).
Good luck and God bless Daunte, hope you have a long and productive life.

No team wants him on their roster. He is a primadonna back/up who believes he should be a starter.

His note was a bunch of whiny "whoa is me" horse poop. I hated that SOB as soon as he asked minnesota for a raise when he was hurt all year and did diddly. This brightens my day significantly

Seriously, this is like a note some Emo kid would write after his girlfriend broke up with him. Man-up Daunte.

His sense of entitlement had alot to do with those doors slamming in his face. He had a chance to come in as a back-up in Green Bay this offseason but refused.

No teams gave him a chance...

You can't be serious!!! He was given every chance; here, Oakland, and probably could have gone to Pittsburgh when Batch got hurt. But ego got in his way...he was a long-shot who showed absolutely nothing after his injury and wanted franchise quarterback money. If he had an agent and got a reality check on his ego...he would still be playing. He would be second string at lower paly...waiting for his chance...but he'd be playing. If he ever did anything...then he'd get his payday again...

Back
Top Bottom