MERGEDX5: TY Law signed to the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX5: TY Law signed to the Jets

Let's hope he is old and out of football shape.

The Jets just keep getting older and older. No future for the Jets. Their window of oppertunity open and closed in the same season LoL!

Oh thats just great. I was hoping we'd pick him up for the remainder of the season atleast.

well I think are are making a mistake by not shoring up the secondary, we are 5-4 and the playoffs are a possibility.

well I think are are making a mistake by not shoring up the secondary, we are 5-4 and the playoffs are a possibility.

This team is being built for the future...if we can get into the playoffs during the process even better...but were not signing any old, sitting on the couch veterans...its just not part of the plan...its a system we have here and there is no reason to tinker something that is working so successfully so far.

This team is being built for the future...if we can get into the playoffs during the process even better...but were not signing any old, sitting on the couch veterans...its just not part of the plan...its a system we have here and there is no reason to tinker something that is working so successfully so far.

What young player will Law impede from learning. I am not just referring to law, Hall would have been a good young pickup also.

Dude this "old, sitting on the coach veteran" is an upgrade over Goodman. I'm sorry but our secondary is that bad. I understand that we are building for the future, but signing law to the rest of the season would not hinder that process one bit.

Law hasn't been good in a while, and is a team cancer as well. And yes I'd rather have Goodman as of right now. Goodman has improved ya'll...He SHUT DOWN Brandon Marshall. SHUT HIM DOWN. Give the man his props. He's progressed. Outside of the Arizona game I can't think of another game where he was just downright bad.

Dude this "old, sitting on the coach veteran" is an upgrade over Goodman. I'm sorry but our secondary is that bad. I understand that we are building for the future, but signing law to the rest of the season would not hinder that process one bit.

I don't know if I would want to sit Goodman yet

I wouldn't have a problem signing someone like Law, but the Trifecta definitely had first dibs and decided against signing him. I can't imagine he's not better than about 5 DB's currently on the roster, but hey, it's tough to argue with the plan so far...

Good just another guy to be mad when the Jets dont make the playoffs and the Dolphins do.:woot:

I don't think it was us that decided against signing him was it? I thought he was weighing other offers wanting to play for a contender. Maybe he didn't think we're contenders yet. Or maybe he's like Zach and would never want to play for a team he hates. :D

Either way, can't wait to see him crash and burn with the Gliders and old man river.

Let's hope he is old and out of football shape.

The Jets just keep getting older and older. No future for the Jets. Their window of oppertunity open and closed in the same season LoL!

Precisely.

The Jets are in the "win now mode" mentality. Their future is fairly bleak. Sign big notable name, over the hill players and hope they can contribute.

The Dolphins are in rebuilding stage and with the current regime in place, they will do what ever is needed to win on a consistant basis. Maybe not now, but for many years to come.

Patience.

Precisely.

The Jets are in the "win now mode" mentality. Their future is fairly bleak. Sign big notable name, over the hill players and hope they can contribute.

The Dolphins are in rebuilding stage and with the current regime in place, they will do what ever is needed to win on a consistant basis. Maybe not now, but for many years to come.

Patience.

well that does not explain why we did not attempt to sign Denagelo hall.

Back
Top Bottom