Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!!

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Beastmode jr, sam brenner released.......

Now only if they would actually commit to running the ball!

Now to see how he can do if he gets any touches.

Dolphins move Jay Ajayi to 53 man roster and cut Sam Brenner. So four RBs on 53. Team had until next Wed. for Ajayi decision.@flasportsbuzz

Hell yeah! I had a feeling he would surprise us and Rex! :)

I think he can be a better 3rd down back than Gray. More opportunities out of the backfield. Lets see what this kid can do

Unclear if he'll be active tomorrow, but Ajayi was wildly productive at Boise St. (38 games):@GregLikens

Nice. Look at Cambo playing coy. Let's see Ajayi get some burn in games. Our team sometimes acts like this is a mystery, but young players actually need to play to improve. Right away he should be an improvement on Gray.

Good they needed some fresh legs. Miller is great. Gray just looks really slow.Williams is banged up and when he has played he looked hesitant when running the ball.

Unclear if he'll be active tomorrow, but Ajayi was wildly productive at Boise St. (38 games):@GregLikens

Ajayis college stats in 3 seasons..

678 carries 3796 yards 5.6 per carry 50 touchdowns

He was also the first player in college football history to rush for 1800yds and have 500 receiving yards in a season...

I'd bet he's a gameday inactive this week and active next week.

This is great news. Give the kid some carries. He could make a big difference in the game. The kid runs very hard and doesn't go down easy. He also has nice hands catching the ball. I hope Lazor's got some of those misdirection plays ready for the Bills. Use Tannehills legs and roll him out a little more. Move the pocket so he isn't a sitting duck. He's very accurate on the run. The Bills have no tape on Ajayi. Campbell is unleashing a secret weapon. Boom!!!!

I think he can be a better 3rd down back than Gray. More opportunities out of the backfield. Lets see what this kid can do

I disagree, I think Jay Ajayi needs to get early down work not third down. The majority of third down work is blitz recognition and pick up, something that rookie running backs historically struggle with.

Yo, what's up with your sig dude? If there is anybody less "Gangsta" than Joe Philbin, I haven't met him...

Back
Top Bottom