Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree, I think Jay Ajayi needs to get early down work not third down. The majority of third down work is blitz recognition and pick up, something that rookie running backs historically struggle with.

I'm talking more about draws and passes out of the backfield. Give him more space to work with. Gray's bigger frame should be more suited for blocking; although, I haven't seen him enough to know if that's something he is good at

Some are acting like we just activated Gurley....

You should be worrying about FSU at Clemson.

Not worried about that...saw that as a loss before the season started...

Not sure what that has to do with the Dolphins or Jay Ajayiayayiayaiya

Most overhyped 5th round pick in this boards history lol
He may be good but dont know of any player drafted in 5th round that people hyped so much on any team

Most overhyped 5th round pick in this boards history lol
He may be good but dont know of any player drafted in 5th round that people hyped so much on any team
He maybe over hyped now in your opinion, but let's see what he can do if given the opportunity rather than being put on IR longer than he need to be. Try to stay positive bro.

Does Sam Brenner hold the record for "most cut and resigned" guy in a single season?

I don't think is overhype. The reason he dropped was due to the knee. He was a great RB in college both running and receiving. That we just need to wait and see if it will translate to the NFL.

Ozzy rules

I'd bet he's a gameday inactive this week and active next week.
That would be poor roster management if true...

If he wasn't going to be active tomorrow... there is zero point to him being activated from IR today, forcing us to have to cut a player. If you didn't want him dressed on Sunday... then why activate him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Sam's ultimate goal is to be released and sign with the Chargers as he is from Oceanside, Ca.
TBH I think he's held his own when called upon for us the last couple years. I bet if he was on NE he'd look like an all-pro.

He maybe over hyped now in your opinion, but let's see what he can do if given the opportunity rather than being put on IR longer than he need to be. Try to stay positive bro.

Not negative or positive on Ayaji just find it funny that he gets that much hype.
Im pretty open on the guy and fine with him in the fifth but definately dont see him as some unbelievable prospect. Hell some people wanted to get rid of Miller as soon as we drafted this guy lol

Not negative or positive on Ayaji just find it funny that he gets that much hype.
Im pretty open on the guy and fine with him in the fifth but definately dont see him as some unbelievable prospect. Hell some people wanted to get rid of Miller as soon as we drafted this guy lol
I think if he produces like he did in college it will be a very successful draft pick for the team. We need a very solid number two running back that we quite honestly don't have right now.

Back
Top Bottom