Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Ajayi get 5-10 carries and see how quickly he can knock off the cob webs.
I think Campbell told the OC to run the ball 30 times this week, win or lose.
We have to establish the run before the passing game can click.

Need to have a bruising back against that d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if he is any good but I'm not a Jonas Gray (looked slow as molasses on a 3rd and 1 vs the Texans) or Damien Williams so I'll go for the unknown,

Let Ajayi get 5-10 carries and see how quickly he can knock off the cob webs.
I think Campbell told the OC to run the ball 30 times this week, win or lose.
We have to establish the run before the passing game can click.

He should of stressed that to them before the Patriots game. Also, it's a huge shame to allow others teams to dectitate your offensive game play by what they do. So what they stack the line? If we want to run we are running regardless of what you do!

Hell some of L.Millers biggest runs have come against stacked boxes! As soon as you get past the inital line its all green grass. Come on Lazor don't be a ....Dare them to stack the box! Bring the safety down.

I've been wanting to see Ajayi playing this year. I said it before, I belueve he's the most talented RB we've had since Ricky Williams. The problem is hard to judge how goid he is when running behind a bad oline. I like Miller but imo he doesn't have the big play potential this has.

Ozzy rules

I've been wanting to see Ajayi playing this year. I said it before, I belueve he's the most talented RB we've had since Ricky Williams. The problem is hard to judge how goid he is when running behind a bad oline. I like Miller but imo he doesn't have the big play potential this has.

Ozzy rules

tumblr_ncfq6g41ib1ru1wbho2_500-1.gif

They had until the 11th to move him to the 53. Why do it now if they didn't intend to have him active this game?

That's the only thing that makes me think he has a chance to be active, that and Williams was sick? Or something yesterday, and a little banged up. It could end up being a game time decision.....

Why do you say that? You think Miller has more big play potential? I'm a canes fan but I say it like I see it. I wasn't trying to put Miller down. I just believe this kid will be better

Ozzy rules

Why do you say that? You think Miller has more big play potential? I'm a canes fan but I say it like I see it. I wasn't trying to put Miller down. I just believe this kid will be better

Ozzy rules

I think you're being disingenuous towards L.Miller. So far he's proven to have big play potential when given the opportunity. J-Train may have more big play potential but as of today thats all it is..MAY!

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Remember, Campbell said that Ajayi is rusty on some things yet. Wouldn't shock me if he's inactive.

I hope not because this team disparately needs something. Particularly from this draft class...

Back
Top Bottom