Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami activates ajayi, yes!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if he produces like he did in college it will be a very successful draft pick for the team. We need a very solid number two running back that we quite honestly don't have right now.

Well if most players produced like they did in college you could quite say the same for them.

Not negative or positive on Ayaji just find it funny that he gets that much hype.
Im pretty open on the guy and fine with him in the fifth but definately dont see him as some unbelievable prospect. Hell some people wanted to get rid of Miller as soon as we drafted this guy lol

Far from a can't miss guy and he's had injuries, but his college film is very reminiscent of a Marshawn Lynch type. He was also a damn good receiver out of the backfield in college.

That would be poor roster management if true...

If he wasn't going to be active tomorrow... there is zero point to him being activated from IR today, forcing us to have to cut a player. If you didn't want him dressed on Sunday... then why activate him?
Good to see you bro.

Now to see how he can do if he gets any touches.

Thats IF he gets them.

This is the game i didnt want him playing in. One of the best run stopping defenses in the nfl and ajayi coming off 8 weeks of ir and never playing in an nfl regular season game. Yeah, i can see where this is going. Ajayi will get his 4-5 carries spelling miller and he will get shut down like the rest of our rb's and the finheaven knee-jerkers will all be yelling "he's a bust too!! Cant run in the nfl. Another wasted pic, blaaahhhh, blaaaaaaahhhhhh".

Rb's need to get into a rythem. They need a number of carries to get the feel of the game. Ajayi wont get anymore than 5 carries all game, sporadicly. The worst situation he could have starting his nfl career, against buffalo, in their park, 1st nfl game coming off 8 weeks of ir. Sucks!!!

Why do you say that? You think Miller has more big play potential? I'm a canes fan but I say it like I see it. I wasn't trying to put Miller down. I just believe this kid will be better

Ozzy rules

Ajayi has a lot more moves and tricks in his game, most notably the cutback which lamar cant do to save his soul. Miller has to have prestine blocking and holes. Ajayi is one of those backs who can make his own thing happen when the blocking breaks down.

Miller will make a good compliment to ajayi if the dolphins resign him.

Ajayi has a lot more moves and tricks in his game, most notably the cutback which lamar cant do to save his soul. Miller has to have prestine blocking and holes. Ajayi is one of those backs who can make his own thing happen when the blocking breaks down.

Miller will make a good compliment to ajayi if the dolphins resign him.

.....and Miller goes down way to easy. We need a tough runner that pick up those tough yards. Let's hope Ajayi can be that guy!

Really want to see #33 out there putting the crush on Buffalo. We have to jump on them early and make them start to doubt themselves. Let's flip the script from the last game. Huge game!

Great move, would've been stupid to go in with what he had. I suspect it was so late to not play our hand until the last minute

Lol he can't block, guess he'll fit right in

He cant block? Where have you seen that? Oh, wait, you havnt because AJAYI HASNT PLAYED YET!!! No one said a thing about ajay's blocking until Milk Shake Mike Tannenbum hap hazardly ran his mouth. Fans ran with it. This is why you dont have sports shake hustlers getting involved with the football side of things.

How does he not get an opportunity there at the end of the half. What the **** did they activate him for. May as well save him for next year if/when we get a competent coaching staff on board. Will probably hire some failure of a coordinator though

Back
Top Bottom