***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all means everything/something/nothing!!!!!

Eaxctly.

According to those individuals who are blaming Ross and Grier, every bad thing in the world is their fault. They all probably think Ross and Grier are responsible for high inflation, gas prices going up and Russia invading Ukraine.

Ya thats dumb and a waste of time, we should focus on the mistakes they actually had control over like free agency and the draft.

He's from a heavily Italian-populated part of the state. About 40 mins North of where I'm at. I have a lot of Italian friends who are from there. The Mob had a large presence there back in the day... FWIW, he's most likely Italian... :shrug:

Yeah, I’m 100% certain that Vic Fangio has Italian heritage.

Wow, just f'ing wow.. This has happened yet again?? I just don't understand why or how this organization is continually stood up or played in an effort to drive a better deal with someone else.

Sorry, guys, but I just don't see another way to read this. Just wow.
When and with who has this happened with? I keep seeing this statement repeated, but no one can point to who this has happened with.

Will Vic Fangio Sign With the Dolphins?​

Sources in Mobile tell Pro Football Network Insider Tony Pauline that they are confident Fangio will become the new defensive coordinator for the Dolphins sooner rather than later. San Francisco is an option, but everything being talked about at the Senior Bowl points to Fangio signing with the Dolphins – soon. Further, sources tell PFN that the Dolphins’ offer appears to be Fangio’s best one thus far.

If everything comes together as expected, Pelissero reports that it’s expected to be a three-year agreement with a fourth-year team option.

Wow. He owned the Panthers and owned hotels ( Boca Raton Beach Resort & Club, The Arizona Biltmore, The Registry Naples, Edgewater Beach Resort Naples, and Pier 66 on top of Waste Management and Blockbuster. He made WM the legit company we know it to be now.
He literaly used to be the guy picking up the trash, himself, nothing sketchy about the OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom